• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal Pacific Hotel

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
I am planning a big trip for next July and I want to stay the first two or three nights at US/IOA.

Our party will be large:

Me, DH, DS2, DD1
My parents
My grandmother
My aunt

We will be getting 3 rooms. I don't necessarily need connecting/adjoining rooms. I do want to know if discounts are ever offered on the Universal Hotels and if they are, how do you go about obtaining a discount? I am a AAA member. Is there a Loew's club I can join that yields any discounts?

Also, does anyone have any recommendations regarding rooms/views? If you stay only 2 nights, are you still able to take advantage of the front of the line policy at US/IOA? If we get a 2 day ticket from AAA (we did this in 2000), will we be able to park hop? We did this is 2000 and 2001 - we bought 2 day tickets from AAA before we left and went one day to US/IOA and were able to hop between the two parks. Then in 2001 we used the 2nd day of the ticket and did the same thing. I'm not sure if we're going to stay 2 or 3 nights at US. We're planning on doing US/IOA and Sea World before we head over to WDW for 8 days.

Anyway, that's the plan and I'm starting my research early.

Thanks in advance for any info you can pass along!

Yep, you still get front of the line access, you just need a room key for everyone in your party. NO problem.

Universal always has great rates..keep watching these boards and check uescape.com

There is Lowes card u can get its free from their website it entitles u gifts etc but not discounts an APH for universal will get u a discount and this year has given the best discounts AAA also get discounts:jester:

The entertainment card provides some of the best discounts. You buy the book, any areas or regions, and the card is good for discounts at the Universal resorts. You maintain all the benefits, FOTL, etc, and get a great discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter