Royal Caribbean Cruiseline

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Feisty Fairy, Jan 14, 2013.

1. toniosmom

toniosmom AKV, BCV, BLT Owner!

We have cruised Norwegian several times and DCL once. I hated having to account for my pool towel on Norwegian.....it was really annoying. They were frequently NOT available to check out on the pool deck and the room steward kept forgetting to leave us clean ones when he cleaned the room. It was really annoying. I loved that I could just get as many towels as I needed on the DCL ship.

Having said that, DCL is MUCH higher priced than NCL. And, I can sail NCL out of NYC, eliminating the airfare expense. I can do a 7-day cruise out of NYC for less than it would cost me for a 4-day on the Dream (cruise only), PLUS the cost of airfare. Sometimes the decision is a no-brainer, but I just loved the DCL Dream so we are doing a 4-day this coming March. However, it's only because we were already planning to go to WDW that I am doing this. I doubt I would fly down to Florida JUST for the cruise.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

I know and appreciate how much knowledge is out there with our members on all cruiselines but this board is intended to be for the discussion of Disney cruises. I see more and more threads relating to non-DCL cruises.

If our members really want to discuss other cruiselines I encourage everyone to ask the Webmasters to make a sub-foum for discussion of other cruiselines. I would love to see a sub-forum board for other cruiselines just like the Dis has a board for Vegas and other non-Disney related travel.

Currently, CruiseCritic is the leader for discussion of all cruiselines and I suggest you go there for discussion of other cruiselines in the meantime. I would love for our members to have their own board here on the Dis to discuss other cruiselines.

Send your request to this email:

admin@wdwinfo.com

Hopefully if enough people request another board it will be granted.

Thanks,

MJ

4. woody73

woody73 <font color=darkorange>Enjoyed the Pumpkinmen<br><

MJ: Good suggestion. This makes perfect sense, especially since the owners of DU and the DIS are offering a DISCruise on RCI's Oasis of the Seas:

For further information about this DISCruise on RCI, see the sticky.

Woody