Rosie Roams in 2016 Amish Country/ Sad News

Sunday is our Non Amish anything day , CUZ they are not open so we plan on heading to Lititz and

After this fun train ride we will have lunch and head to

This should have been a pix of Hershey Chocolate Factory We are having our last supper at the Dinner Theatre and the show is Mary Poppins . So that is our Lancaster in a nutshell , I am hoping for a Dis meet for lunch that day !! :rainbow:

Sure hoping it works out! DISMeets are the best!

I think it is going to work out !!Janet is joining us for the train ride , lunch and Kettle Kitchen Village !!

I hope you guys all have a great time Rosie!!! :thumbsup2

You say that NOW..............

......but October is coming!!! :scratchin :scared1:

I am really excited it has been a long time since I did any Amish shopping , eating etc !!{m also looking forward to seeing Janet again!!

I missed the send off so .........

WELCOME HOME - Hope you had fun.

Looks like I missed your send off, Rosie, but welcome back! Can't wait to hear about your adventures.

I missed the send off so .........

WELCOME HOME - Hope you had fun.

Thanks we are back and I have to say this was a favorite of mine, I have been super busy with work and getting out the photos books , I just finished and mailed them. Plus we have ben finalizing our Jamestown Trip weekend !! We are of to see Lucy's hometown, it is just a 2 day trip but we have a lot of Lucy fans !! I've been checking out the restaurants , this doesn't seem to be so action packed as Lancaster !!

Great! I hope it was a great time! I think by now you're home, so welcome back!! That sure went fast!
Had a great time GREAT food and it was wonderful to meet up with Janet again, shejoined us for the Railroad , lunch at the Café there and then to our dismay Kitchen Kettle Village was closed , so we went with Plan B and off to Turkey Hill which I think the individual preferred us . It was a fun Ice cream attraction. !! We had a Ball

Looks like I missed your send off, Rosie, but welcome back! Can't wait to hear about your adventures.

I will I get back from Jamwstown on Sunday !!

Just haven't been keeping up to well this month so here goes with our 2 night Jamestown NY trip

We will start our trip in Buffalo around 6:30a and arrive in Jamestown by 9a at the latest and head right for the Museum

I am sure we will see lots of scenes like this there . I hear they have the replica of the apartment they lived in , in the show .I am not sure what else we will do that day but I am sure the Gift shop will be one . The next day we are touring the towmn and seeing Lucy's childhood home and the cemetary she is buried in !! Other attraction await us on Saturday, and sunday before we head home we have a cruise on Lake Chataqua !!!

So this is a quick PTR!!! Of course we will eat and some super places !!

Had to share a few things about Lancaster , the group was almost all wonderful among the best we've had . We had another downsyndrome young man and guess what his name was Michael and he was also a character , he doesn't talk , not that he can't he doesn't like how he sounds .H ewashpwever cp/omletely into being photographed and had a us in stitches . The one who was not so perfect and I do believ Pat will remember him , dear Roy from Disney !! He complained a lot , didn't listen , which does NOT sit well with Carol. We agreed we'd take him again if we had to but he will NOT be one we request !!

The one who was not so perfect and I do believ Pat will remember him , dear Roy from Disney !! He complained a lot , didn't listen , which does NOT sit well with Carol.

ROY!!!!!! I liked Roy!!! I found him really interesting. Sorry he was such a complainer this trip.

We agreed we'd take him again if we had to but he will NOT be one we request !!

I know it is hard when one in the group doesn't want to go along but I wish I went, I would keep up with him.

I am so looking forward to this trip. Work is going to get complicated again. Between now and when we leave I have 10 weeks of work, we are another person short due to maternity leave this time so hopefully she will come back, or not I really don't care one way or the other. We need to hire some part time staff and I get to do all the annual reviews as well for about 20 or so staff. Plus I need t come up with and prepare my educational session I am presenting at this conference so I need to find time for that too. I just get chest pains thinking about it all. I will get through it but will be in need of a vacation for sure. :goodvibes

Overall, sounds like a good trip. :) Complainers can be difficult to deal with, I admit. I didn't know you could pick and choose. Who knew!

ROY!!!!!! I liked Roy!!! I found him really interesting. Sorry he was such a complainer this trip.

I know it is hard when one in the group doesn't want to go along but I wish I went, I would keep up with him.

I am so looking forward to this trip. Work is going to get complicated again. Between now and when we leave I have 10 weeks of work, we are another person short due to maternity leave this time so hopefully she will come back, or not I really don't care one way or the other. We need to hire some part time staff and I get to do all the annual reviews as well for about 20 or so staff. Plus I need t come up with and prepare my educational session I am presenting at this conference so I need to find time for that too. I just get chest pains thinking about it all. I will get through it but will be in need of a vacation for sure. :goodvibes

Roy only liked the ride It's a Smll World all the others were either not really or it was okay!!!

I would do the Amish trip again any time I LOVED it !! I am gonna try to upload pix tonight so hopefully I can post a few of Lancaster and Jamestown. Jamestown was a nightmare for parking Carol even got a parking ticket an we used the handicapped sticker too:rolleyes1:sad2::sad: We were there for the unveiling of the NEW Lucy !! even got to see and take pix with the sculptress !!!
On October news I got my FP+ done yesterday !! I am hoping to have a 3 day weekend this week , and plan on some Dis Time !!! Stay with me I am getting there !!! I was called into work at 5 a today so am pretty beat !!

Pennsylvania Dutch July2016

We had to take a rather longer route as we had to pick someone up around Syracuse . Cause us to hit roadworks , traffic and the Turnpike , which is expensiv and a lot of stops to pay.
We arrived at our hotel and had time to rest and unpack before heading out to to":-

This is us outside Millers Smorgasboard. Michael is right in front Marv!!!

I do believe that is shoofly pie in this pix of us at the smorgasboard , I did NOT like it

This again is Michael and the quiet man our Gary , who travelled with us to Vermount a couple of years ago

Now Marv's Michael would NEVER let me take a pix of his food :rotfl2:

Look Pat there is Roy , also Charles who went on the Disney Cruise with ME not our Carol

That is it for now will upload more for tomorrow!!:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter