Rose & Crown

hinodis

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any pictures of illuminations from the R&C? I am trying to decide on weather we should eat there or not with the hopes of seeing illuminations.

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to post but I wanted to say that we eat here every trip and watch Illuminations from their deck area. It is an awesome view of the show! Everything seems to take place right in front of you! We sat at an outside table once but it really doesn't matter if you have a table inside. They let you go outside when the show's about to start and there's an area where you can stand and not block those who have an outside table. I really hope you would consider eating there - it's always one of our favorite restaurants and we always have such a special night when we go there! I love the fish and chips!

We've eaten a Rose & Crown twice before Illuminations and the view is great. One time we got to watch Illuminations from our table on the deck and the other from their viewiing area. Both were great. Our server told us that if the winds are blowing a certain way a lot of smoke can blow in the direction of the restaurant but I've heard that of other viewing areas too. We did not experience this. They have roll-down clear plastic they roll down during bad weather.

We are generally pretty adventursome eaters and for our tastes the food at Rose and Crown is good but pretty ordinary. The wait staff was tremendous - attentive and very nice. We don't go back to Rose and Crown every visit but will not hesitate to go again.

We had lunch there last year. This is a photo of my little granddaughter with her meal. Since the only vegetables she will eat are peas and mashed potatoes we were thrilled they had them and they made the potatoes into a Mickey. I know most of the kids menues have changed so we are not expecting the same thing this year
157867IMG_0659.jpg

We've eaten there as well for illuminations. It's wonderful. I've been trying to get ADR's to do it for our upcoming trip in a couple of weeks (I've called a few times over the past few weeks), but have been unable to get ressies for our group size. If you are interested in doing it I'd suggest you call ahead!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter