Rose and Crown

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by ukwildcat, Aug 9, 2006.

1. ukwildcat

ukwildcat Will always bleed blue. GO CATS!!!

So, what's the deal with Rose and Crown?

Can you go inside and sit at the bar (is there a bar?) and order drinks and food? Can you see Illuminations from there? Do you need ADRs for just going to the bar?

It's just going to be me in a couple of weeks. I was hoping to get a quick meal and have a few drinks one evening. I've never been to Rose and Crown. Thought it sounded good. I especially like beer. I would love to go there, but don't want to sit at a table in the restaurant by myself.

So, is the bar an option? TIA

2. Goofyish

Goofyish DIS Veteran

There is a bar area and a dining room. You can go into the bar for just a pint of beer and/or a bar meal.
    To see Illumination you need to make a reservation in the dining room for an hour or two before Illuminations and make a request to be seated on the outside terrace.

You can also buy beer from a cart just outside the RnC and get fish and chips from the Yorkshire Fish and Chip shop just at the side of the pub :)

3. PotNoodle

PotNoodle Off to Florida again come May?

Although it was many years ago that I was last in Disney, it was a must for my parents, sister and I to book a reservation half an hour before the firework display on the lake.

I strongly recommend that to anyone.