rope drop at international gateway

I enjoy going in the back way so much that I would do that regardless (I adore walking through empty countries lol), and I've never been hindered from riding what I wanted at rope drop. I think now that Soarin has another theater, you should be able to do TT, and Soarin OK. And, as I said, every time I went in International Gateway, we were let in just as early as the front.
thanks. that's what I want to do! with the tiered FP+ it's tough, lol. and staying at the BWV it is the most convenient...hoping they don't make people wait until 9am though, that would be tough (also with a kid who is kind of a slow walker).

My husband and I were at BCV the last two weeks of August and the entrance at the international gateway was a disaster. We were always there 30 minutes before opening but the bag check didn't start till the park opened. Everyone went through the bag check line and the metal detector. Unfortunately there was only one detector so it took a very long time. We didn't get into the park until 20 to 30 minutes after it had already opened.
Hopefully this has been rectified for people staying at the Epcot resorts.

yeah I pretty much expect even if we are there at RD we won't be the first in line anywhere... my kiddo walks kind of slow so even if we went in through future world that would be the case. Is it really that much of a difference though? I was kind of hoping that FEA being open and how hard it is to get FP+ for it if you are not staying onsite would relieve the pressure on the future world tier 1's.

At 60 days you shouldn't have a hard time getting a FP for it. If you do rope drop FEA you will have to walk left and just keep going from IG to get to FEA. I have no idea but I'd guess you're almost the same distance as people at the front for FEA. The people at the front, assuming they are near the front of the turnstile lines, will have an advantage on TT and Soarin'.

At 60 days you shouldn't have a hard time getting a FP for it. If you do rope drop FEA you will have to walk left and just keep going from IG to get to FEA. I have no idea but I'd guess you're almost the same distance as people at the front for FEA. The people at the front, assuming they are near the front of the turnstile lines, will have an advantage on TT and Soarin'.
I did get a FP+ for FEA that fits very well into my WS plans. I'm just saying I'm hoping with FEA FP+ being unavailable to pretty much anyone not staying on site that it will be people's first choice at RD, followed by TT and then Soarin'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter