Root Beer Floats at AK....delicious!!!

CuteKatCar

DIS Veteran
I was just posting about how I should be cleaning my house, and here I am on the boards :flower: ....and then I was reading about AK and it made me think of the stand across from Tusker House near the Safari. They sell really good root beer floats!!! And, they come in a souvenier (sp?) cup with a cool Goofy spoon/straw that we use all the time at home when I make them.

Just thought I'd share.....I better at least throw in a load of laundry (at least I can keep posting while the clothes are washing.....)
;)
Anna

Thanks for the post! My DH is a total BBQ and Root Beer Float nut, so it looks like he'll be in heaven at AK! ::yes::

Thanks for the info - that's another thing to put on my must-do (or eat) list!!!

I get one every time I am there...they seem better to me than anywhere else I get one!! They are so good and I really want one right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter