Rooms

autumnsmom

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me the benefit of cat. 10 5632 - 5640 v. 5132 - 5140 (Deck 5)
and 7120 - 7128 v. 7620 - 7628 (Deck 7)? And, Deck 5 v. Deck 7?

Thanks so much!!!! :sunny:

They are all virtually in the same location. Deck 5 has the kid's clubs so you would be close to that. Deck 7 is 2 decks up to the pool & Topsider's. Either would be great.

Well, they are all Cat 7's, not Cat 10's. 7120 and 7620 are secret Cat 7's that used to be Cat 5's but were reclassified because they have a slanted obstruction. Still they are mostly plexiglass whereas the others are true Navigators' verandahs. Deck 7 is sandwiched in between 2 other decks with just staterooms on them. Deck 5 aft is above Animator's Palate.

I was wondering about the category because the OP started the list with the even cabins but thought maybe she was just referring to the odd numbered rooms??? OP, which specific staterooms are you looking at?

lbgraves said:
I was wondering about the category because the OP started the list with the even cabins but thought maybe she was just referring to the odd numbered rooms??? OP, which specific staterooms are you looking at?

I can see why you thought that. I was actually looking at the even numbers in a row which is why I thought the OP was mistaken about the CAT #. :confused3 In any event hopefully the OP's question was answered :thumbsup2

We liked & rebooked deck 5 b/c of kids club proximity & b/c it was a less crowded deck.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter