Room Service Packages

loring

Mouseketeer
I was reading the room service menu and I wanted to know how the soda and snack packages work. Can you chose what you want in the snack or soda packages? How many do you get in each package? What is the price range usually?Thank you!!

I have never used the room packages but just a note: You can get free soda on the pool deck 24 hours a day. We take large mugs to fill them for the evening. There is fruit and chips on the pool deck until about 10 pm that you can take back to your room. Room service has cookies and Mickey Mouse Ice cream bars that are free.

I was reading the room service menu and I wanted to know how the soda and snack packages work. Can you chose what you want in the snack or soda packages? How many do you get in each package? What is the price range usually?Thank you!!

Where can I find the room service menu to look over? Thanks!

Never saw or did a package...but when I took some teens (not mine) on a cruise, one ordered a 4 pack of ginger ale. His charge was $12 including the automatic gratuity, and he added a $3 tip!

My kid has been warned that if I ever saw a charge for a soda, she would have just experienced her last cruise. Soda is included with the cruise fare in the dining rooms and at the beverage station on the pool deck (24/7). Too lazy to go get it herself would equate to WAY too good at spending the money that I earned.....

Where can I find the room service menu to look over? Thanks!

This is the one on the Wonder last Oct:
2hrcvbk.jpg

There are also a lot of other free foods that you can get from room service that aren't on the menu. If there is something you want, just ask. If they have it they will bring it!

Last year on the Magic we ordered a soda package from room service (wanted ginger-ale in a can for DH who wasn't feeling well one night), and we were able to mix up the variety. For example, we ordered 4 ginger-ales and 2 diet Cokes for the soda package.

Speaking of soda, we had hit some rough seas at one point and we asked at Guest Services about something (I can't remember specifically) and they told us that they had small cans of ginger-ale and meclazine (Bonine) right there at the desk to give out to guests. We took a couple of each back to our cabin.

Thank you for that information about the ginger ale.That is mostly what we wanted to get.My DH has never been on a cruise and we wanted to have some on hand if he gets seasick.

Thank you for that information about the ginger ale.That is mostly what we wanted to get.My DH has never been on a cruise and we wanted to have some on hand if he gets seasick.

You could also bring your own soft drinks onboard with you. if you have access to a grocery stop before the cruise just pick up a six-pack of cans or bottles of ginger ale and keep it in the cabin fridge. Only requirement is you must carry it on with you and not check beverages in checked luggage.

MJ

Some say to order room disservice for breakfast on Castaway Cay day-- how early should we have breakfast delivered? Why have room service? Is breakfast on the ship that late? Do ou usually have an assigned place for breakfast and lunch - like dinner?

Princess Denise said:
Some say to order room disservice for breakfast on Castaway Cay day-- how early should we have breakfast delivered? Why have room service? Is breakfast on the ship that late? Do ou usually have an assigned place for breakfast and lunch - like dinner?

It's not that breakfast is late so much as people like to have an early start on their Castaway Cay day and that the room service can double as a wakeup call. It's also much faster than the sit down breakfasts (although you don't have an assigned rotation for breakfast and lunch, they still take a bit longer than just eating in your room.)
Also the no bathing suits without cover ups in the main dining rooms thing. Room service let's you eat in your swim suit if you're so inclined.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts