room service menu for cat 3 suite?

happymommy

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if there is a different basic menu for the suites? I know we can order from the restaurants also, just wondering if anyone has it scanned? Thanks!

I know you can order the full menu from any restaurant so I would check their menus. I have been told by email from DCL that Palos is not an option but when I called it was. I guess I will have to wait until I am onboard.
I would check ....
http://**********************/ for the menus

* I guess I can't use their link-sorry!

You can order from the real menus that is being served in the restaurants each night to your room, not the limited room service menu

And the normal breakfast menu is comprehensive, not a limited one

You can get any of the food from the restaurants but it must be the same menus as the night and it must be during the dinner times 6+8:30. Also for breakfast you can get eggs and bacon etc. instead of only bagels and croissants.

I hope this helps :dancer:

That does help - so if we want a filet at 10pm, we can't do that? I thought it would be whenever you wanted. If it's at off times, it has to be regular room service menu? Hmm... Or eggs at midnight? Not doable? This is interesting.

BuzzNutt said:
I know you can order the full menu from any restaurant so I would check their menus. I have been told by email from DCL that Palos is not an option but when I called it was. I guess I will have to wait until I am onboard.

I believe you can order from Palo if you are staying in a cat 1 or cat 2 suite. We've stayed in a cat 3 twice and Palo was not an option, but that may have changed since our cruise last August.

All the menus are scanned **************************.
(if it posts)
We were in category 6 so that wasn't an option for room service but looking at menus ahead of time was nice.

All of the menus for the regular cruises on DCL are posted on the DIS. Just click on the link in the FAQ thread. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter