ROOM SERVICE??? Can we have dinner?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Deemarch, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Deemarch

Deemarch DIS Veteran

And can you only get sandwiches and salads?? I've been on a few cruises and never did room service, except for breakfast.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. silmarg

silmarg SIL

room service is 24 hours / day... and its free (except for beverages and a few items).

we used room service for midnight snacks (like uncrustables and mickey ice cream bars). Also on the last night on the cruise I ordered coffee, which comes in a thermos and is still hot in the AM!

4. mommasita

mommasita DIS VETERAN Moderator

Moving this to the main Cruise Forum for more responses

5. daisy112878

daisy112878 DIS Veteran

Here's a link to the room service menu
    http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/cr-dining.htm#service

It's 24/7 so yes you can order dinner, midnight snack whatever. Last cruise we ordered chicken fingers and a bowl of chili for lunch. It was quite good. DH ordered a pizza one night which was tasty. He also ordered a grilled cheese sandwich from room service.

6. mattmommy

mattmommy Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>My DS loves rice.

I highly recommend the meat lasagna. It was EXCELLENT. Served very hot. Unlike most room service, things are pretty good in temp. here. We had an 8:30 seating so it was like our afternoon lunch one day.

7. JoiseyMom

JoiseyMom <font color=orange>Have you had your SPANX today??

DS LOVED their hot dogs. Both kids loved loved the cheese and crackers. Well they loved the crackers and grapes, DH loved the cheese. The cheese steak sandwich and fries were out of this world. And of course the milk and cookies.

8. Pansy

Pansy DIS Veteran

Are the hot dogs plain or does it have chili? I ordered the BLT and it was Awesome.