Room Requests

3guysandagirl

Earning My Ears
At what point do you make a room request and how do you do it? (by phone?) We aren't going until Nov. 30th and I know it should be done quite close to your arrival date, but there are 5 rooms involved and we want to be as close to each other as possible. Oh yeah, and we are all coming from different states and won't be checking in at the same time. Will that matter as long as we've made a room request prior to arrival? Thanks.

You can have your Travel Agent or Disney Central Reservations, or whom ever you booked it with add those requests anytime. The reservations download to the actual hotel you will be staying at about 10 days prior to your arrival. Rooms are not assigned until about 3 days before you arrive to the resort. So if you want to call the hotel directly to make sure that the requests are there you can about 4-5 days in advance is good. Rooms are generally pre-assigned for situations like yours. When you are traveling with other parties, so as long as the comments are there so they know you are all together they will do the best they can to keep you close.

For our trip in Dec. to the Poly, I faxed a request about 4 days ahead and didn't get the request. For our trip in Oct. to POR, I called about 3 or 4 days ahead, requested a location and got it.

They can't guarantee your requests. If you don't like your room after you check in, let them know. We did that and we got to switch rooms at the Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter