Room Requests

disneyfirsttimer18

Mouseketeer
I will be calling to make our specific room requests in just about 3 weeks!!! We will be telling our kids about the trip in about 1 week!

I recently heard that you can request to have "magic" waiting in your room. Is this true? When is the best time to make this request? What does this "magic" entail?

They don't add it to your room unless you use Disney Floral and Gifts (Canadian Harmony started a thread) and purchase a package.

You can ask that magic be awaiting when you check-in. When you get to the Check-In desk they should have a signed photo and a pin in an envelope for your child/ren. When you call to make your room request, they will ask your child's favorite character and if they are celebrating something (Birthday, First Time, etc.). It's cute and my DD likes getting hers each time. Even if we aren't celebrating anything they give her a pin with the Princesses on it and her name written.

Enjoy! :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!