Room Requests

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by claypje, Apr 8, 2013.

1. claypje

claypje Earning My Ears

Hi. I have a room only reservation for the beach club. I was considering adding a room request, for location or floor, but I don't really know how to do that. I made the reservation through small world vacations. Do I call them or Disney? I see so many people mentioning making these requests that I thought I'd just ask how. Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MinnieLovesMickey12

MinnieLovesMickey12 DIS Veteran

If you didn't book your room directly through Disney yourself you are going to have to call the people you made the reservation with. Anytime you use an outside agency for a reservation you do not own your own reservation, the travel company does. And Disney will not talk to you about it or make any requests or changes to it unless they come from the booking agency.

4. SailingSeas

SailingSeas Will Retire to a Disney Fantasy

Clay - just send your agent an email. She works for you, let her attach it to your reservation, and she can probably offer further guidance if you ask her. That's what we do. :thumbsup2

5. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

As the pp said, you will have to contact your TA to make the request(s) as the travel agency owns your reservation until you check in. Good luck.

6. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

As mentioned, it's easy to just send an email to your TA asking her to attach a request to your res. you may want to go over to the BC/YC thread to ask for suggestions on locations based on what view you've booked.