room requests

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by wolf11, Jun 19, 2002.

1. wolf11

wolf11 Earning My Ears

Hi all, I am new to the board and I have my first (of probably many ) questions! I have a trip booked for November of this year at CBR and was wondering the best way to request an island.
    Thanks!

2. BrianD

BrianD DIS Veteran

I would just call CRO and have it noted on the reservation. A lot of people talk about faxing in their requests a few days before their trip, but the room assigner can just as easily see the request on the reservation. And I would imagine that CMs may get a little tired of seeing a whole bunch of faxes.

3. BrianD

BrianD DIS Veteran

By the way, welcome to the boards!!! You will become addicted! :p

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. swclark

swclark Mouseketeer

look at the post above by Carribean Andy... he is a CM at that resort and have given suggestion in his post.

6. wolf11

wolf11 Earning My Ears

Thanks all and glad to be aboard! No pun intended. :)

7. Tiffany

Tiffany DIS Veteran

It depends who you made your reservation with. If you made it through CRO then just call back and tell them you would like to add a request to your reservation. If you are loooking for convienence to the foodcourt and main-pool area then request Martinique or Trinidad North.

If you made your reservation with a travel agent then I would call them and ask how you would go about adding a request to your reservation.