Room Request

lovndisney12

DIS Veteran
I tried to find the answer but found mixed answers - yesterday morning during the FD frenzy I was able to book a room at CSR but did it quickly and didn't put anything in the special request box. Should I go back in now and make the request we want or I thought there was the opportunity when we do the pre-check in around a week or so before arriving? Does it matter? I'm scared to hit the "modify" button in MDE because I don't want to lose my reservation either!

Thanks!

Your best bet is to call the main reservation line and add any room requests. This can be done anytime from the day you book until 4-5 days prior to your arrival.

You can add requests during online check in, but the options are predetermined and limited.

When you do online check-in you will have the opportunity to choose request options. I'd leave it alone until then.

I tried to find the answer but found mixed answers - yesterday morning during the FD frenzy I was able to book a room at CSR but did it quickly and didn't put anything in the special request box. Should I go back in now and make the request we want or I thought there was the opportunity when we do the pre-check in around a week or so before arriving? Does it matter? I'm scared to hit the "modify" button in MDE because I don't want to lose my reservation either!

Thanks!

I agree with dansdad that I'd call the main reservation number and add your request(s).

Call the main line like dansdad. I got exactly what I asked for plus a ready room at 9:00 am! Jamaica, ground floor, connecting with grandparents!

Actually, that request button during booking only asks if you need a crib or if you want connecting rooms. You can call the mainline like pp's suggested, you don't necessarily need to wait.

~Cari~ pluto:

Yes, I wanted them to know we'd be there at 9:00 a.m. not 3:00 p.m. The only thing that would stick was Jamaica and the check in time. The ground floor option kept disappearing.
We request the same room number every time we go and i think that going to the front desk when we get there may be a better option for us. Thanks You!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter