Room Only Ressie + Dining

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by angie1274, Jun 1, 2013.

1. angie1274

angie1274 Earning My Ears

Last week I called WDW - was on hold 20 mins after a 10 min. of provide this and provide that - I could wait no longer and had to hang up -

Besides needing to add Transportation from the Airport, which I ended up taking care of online, I wanted to find out if u can add dining to a room only ressie.

I know with the DVC room only ressie u can but I'm not sure about a Non- DVC Ressie. We already have Tix so that is why we have a room only ressie

2. melissafox18

melissafox18 DIS Veteran

Only with DVC.

3. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

You cannot add the Dining Plan to a room only reservation. You need to book a package through WDW, which includes tickets, to qualify for the Dining Plan.

4. Cafeen

Cafeen DIS Veteran

As others said, you must book a package to qualify for any of the dining plans unless staying on DVC points (rental or your own).

There are ticketless packages available for AP holders (must book rack or AP discount only) or military tickets (not sure of the restrictions on these). Unless you qualify for the AP/Military packages, then you must purchase tickets to add a dining plan to your package.

Also note, in all (non-DVC) cases, changing from a room-only to a package will affect your deposit amount as well as payoff deadlines ($200 deposit, balance due 45 days before check-in). DVC dining plans must be paid in full at time of purchase.