We are now 5 days to our trip so I know as of tomorrow we will not be able to cancel without losing our 1 night deposit. I was going to take my 2 girls on a short 4 day trip but my mother has stage 4 throat cancer and is getting thinner and sicker each day. I am afraid to leave her now. We are going to wait right up to the day before our reservation to decide whether we feel we can still go. Can a reservation be changed the day before arrival to a different date in the future?