Room only rate dropped

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by DCbride, Feb 11, 2009.

1. DCbride

DCbride DIS Veteran

I booked a room only at 40% off. A new code came out this morning via an email that has my same room at about $10 less a night for the first 2 nights. (I have 2 rooms) $40 is not much :confused3 but it is lunch...

Can I use a different code for nights 1 and 2 then switch to the orginal booked code for nights 3 and 4?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

They would have to be done as 2 separate reservations. If you do, you will need to check out and back in again. You may or may not need to change rooms.

4. TinkTatoo

TinkTatoo <font color=peach>Has a Tink tattoo on her shoulde

Is the new code valid for the same dates?

We made a 5 night reservation at GF but only our last two nights were covered by our 40% code so I booked the first 3 with AAA. I had to make two separate reservations (and pay two deposits) but the CM linked them together but we will have to check out and back in again.

5. tkldisney

tkldisney DIS Veteran

We made a 5 night reservation at GF but only our last two nights were covered by our 40% code so I booked the first 3 with AAA. I had to make two separate reservations (and pay two deposits) but the CM linked them together but we will have to check out and back in again.

Did the same thing for our Dec. trip to BC.