Room Only Changes, FP+

placeela

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I have searched the forums and haven't been able to find an answer. Sorry if this is answered somewhere. Does anyone know what happens if you book a resort stay and then need to modify it after the FP+ reservations are made? Does it cancel them? I am not currently sure of our exact dates and am thinking of making a reservation for the time we will be in Florida and then adjusting it to the days we will be at Disney. So, I will not be canceling it, just taking off a few days and we will have a Disney resort reservation.

I guess I am unsure if Disney just adjusts the reservation or actually cancels it and then makes a new reservation for the dates. I have read about people having their FP+ lost if they cancel and had tickets attached. I would just be changing and have no tickets attached. However, I may just wait until I know the exact dates if my FP+ will be cancelled with a modification.

Anyone have any insights? Thanks!!:)

Anyone know if modifying your dates but not cancelling your reservation messes up your FP+? Any personal experience? Thanks!

I added a day to the start of my trip and my fastpasses were not affected. I asked the CM three times before I made the changes just to make sure. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts