Room Location at BWInn

flamark

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
Going at the end of June for 3 nights at the BWI and am looking for room suggestions. We have a standard view room but I wouldn't be averse to upgrading if needed to a water view. It is going to be an EPCOT/DHS trip so take that into account with your suggestions. We probably won't be getting on the bus at all. Are there doors out down by the ESPN club? Short walk to and from(especially from) EPCOT would be great. If anyone has any particular room numbers they really like that would be the kind of thing I'm looking for. This is our first time staying at BWI so any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi all,
Going at the end of June for 3 nights at the BWI and am looking for room suggestions. We have a standard view room but I wouldn't be averse to upgrading if needed to a water view. It is going to be an EPCOT/DHS trip so take that into account with your suggestions. We probably won't be getting on the bus at all. Are there doors out down by the ESPN club? Short walk to and from(especially from) EPCOT would be great. If anyone has any particular room numbers they really like that would be the kind of thing I'm looking for. This is our first time staying at BWI so any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!

There are standard views that face the front driveway, I would try to avoid those by requesting courtyard view. I had one once above the walkway to the bus stop, it was bad, people walking by until late at night. Luckily it was just 1 night until we moved over to the villas.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/boardwalk.htm

excuse my ignorance Im new to BWI staying our first time in Sept and I also have standard booked. The views facing the driveway aren't they at the opposite end of where we would need to go for the bakery and to get to EP/HS? Im also looking for a standard room closer to everything.

Garden views* or inner courtyard rooms *are views of just that. Facing the garden and if lucky Epcot. 4th or 5th floor are good. Room 5270 is a nice room not far from the lift 4268 is not bad either. Even numbers rooms in the garden room are facing Epcot and odds are water views. More money.

Many other can help more as I stay Club level and only twice not club level. A standard room in the club level are either water view or garden (not of parking lot) No difference in price of view only more for club level :)
MHO

Yes being near the parking lot is bit of a walk to bakery :)

* not sure if these rooms are consider standard rooms. Like I stated above I usually stay club level. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter