1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Room location at Beach Club?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by paulad, Apr 16, 2012.

1. paulad

paulad Mouseketeer

We are staying at Beach Club this summer for the first time. Where should I request a room? I know it's a large sprawling resort -- is one area of the resort more convenient than another? Ideally, I'd like a room that's not at the far ends of the resort -- there's enough walking to do in Disney without adding "miles" when you get to your hotel! :) Is there a room location that would be good for easy access outside and that is closer to Epcot? Would that be very far away from Stormalong Bay? Please help. Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. PoohsFan1

PoohsFan1 DIS Veteran

We have only stayed at BC once and stayed at BCV twice. The location that we had was awesome, exactly what I had requested. We had a Water View/Lake View that over looked the quiet pool and then beyond that was Crescent Lake, then beyond that was the BW (best room view that we have ever had thus far). It was also just steps away from the IG (that is what we mostly wanted) however, when walking to our room from the lobby, it was a hike....there were so many turns that we had to make just to get to our room because the resort zig zags (I got lost a couple of times when coming back from filling up my mugs :sad2:). So if you are looking for somewhere closer to the lobby and closer to SAB, I suggest not requesting this area. I would look at a map and find out where would be best for you and then make a request based on that (tell them you want to be closest to the lobby or closest to SAB, etc...). Good luck, BTW...you are going to love BC, it is our favorite Deluxe resort :goodvibes.