Room for 2 more. May 4th IllumiNations cruise.

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by patty57, Mar 16, 2013.

1. patty57

patty57 DIS Veteran

This is also posted in the Wishes & IllumiNations Find One to Share threads, but I'm finding that many on the board don't know about those, or can't find them. I have an IllumiNations cruise booked on May 4th with room for two more people. The cost is $346.13, which includes tax, but does not include tip. PM or email me, or post here or on the "share" threads. I would love to find two more people to fill the boat, which will bring the costs down for everyone. It's a fun excursion. Single travelers are more than welcome. Cruise leaves from the Yacht Club marina, so you don't need admission to Epcot.
    Patty

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. patty57

patty57 DIS Veteran

Mods...sorry. This probably should be in Theme Parks & Strategies. Not enough coffee this morning.

4. patty57

patty57 DIS Veteran

Looks like this thread is okay where it is. Still room for two more people on the May 4th IllumiNations cruise. Post here or in IllumiNations/Wishes cruise threads. You can also PM or email me if you would like to join us.

5. patty57

patty57 DIS Veteran

Still room for two more on May 4th. :boat: