room charges question

mickey7

Mouseketeer
I have heard that you can have purchases charged to your room while staying at BWI. This may be a dumb question, but what if you do not want to leave a deposit with a credit card. Do you have to leave a CC number when you check in or can you write a check for a certain amount that will allow you to charge items around WDW.

:wave:

You do not have to leave a credit card number on your reservation to charge back to your room. You do, however, need to leave a deposit, either cash or a check. Whatever the amount you leave as the deposit will be the limit on your room charge. If you do not use all of the deposit, you can get it back at check out. (If you leave a check, they will mail a check back to you for the unused amount.)

What a beautiful resort at which to spend your honeymoon! Congratulations!

I never knew you could give them cash! (I suppose I just never thought of it). That's good to know. I was struggling over the bring cash or traveler's checks thing, but maybe I'll give them my cash and charge to the room.

Thanks for the info, Babyfigment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter