rookie itinerary

Weebs

Earning My Ears
Hi folks. Leaving on 11/8 and must admit I am getting pumped. This will be my first tip to the world since I was a kid. Lets see, my last trip there would be about 25 years ago. I must admit that all this planning was like learning a foreign language. I had no idea what a PS was or a fast pass. Anyway, here is my itinerary. Any comments from you experts would be appreciated. I should note that I am staying at all star sports with wife and 2 kids (ages 8 and 4). Realize it is nothing fancy but just being in the park is my main concern.
11/8- arive in the world around 3 pm. PS at Planet Hollywood at 6:30 and will probaly spend rest of the evening either at Disney Quest or Shopping around Downtown Disney.
11/9 - PS for breakfast at Kona Cafe at 7:50. Realize this may be out of the way, but I just love Kona coffee and this I think is the only restaurant in the park that has it. After breakfast, Spending entire day at EPCOT. PS at Alfredos at 7 pm and will hang out after for illuminations.

11/10 - Wake up early and head over to Animal Kingdom for the day. I believe this is an early entry day for the park (8 am) so will probably just get breakfast at the hotel before leaving. PS for dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe at 6:20 pm, Kind of out of the way, but looks like may be fun with the kids plus not too many places to eat at AK.

11/11 - Spend whole day at Magic Kingdom. Ps for dinner at 4:30 pm at crystal palace. Hang out after for Spectromagic parade at 6:30 pm

11/12 - Get up early and head over to Chef Mickeys at the Contemporary. 7:45 PS for Chracter breakfast. Plan on spending day at Typhoon Lagoon ( if it is not too cold). Dinner at ESPN Club over at the boardwalk, followed by an evening shopping the boardwalk. Maybe some mini golf at Fantasia Gardens, I believe this is within walking distance.

11/13 - Spend entire day at MGM studios. PS at Hollywood & Vine for 5 PM with fantasmic dinner package

11/14 - AM in Magic Kingdom, PM in Epcot with PS at San Angel Inn at 7 pm

11/15 Going home in afternoon. Open for ideas for last morning in the world.

How did I do for a rookie. Any comments or suggestions?

Weebs, sounds like a good itinerary. The only concern I have is whether you plan on renting a car while in DW. You have some PS's for some early breakfasts and its not real easy to get to the resorts from another resort. I know you will have a great trip, and let me be the first to welcome you to the Dis!:wave:

It looks like you have a great schedule, Weebs! Just make sure that you have some time during your vacation to have some 'down time.' (That's a weird sentence, isn't it?) WDW can really tire you out, so make sure that you have a nap/pool time scheduled during your vacation. That can make all the difference in the world! Have a great trip. :)

I like to be constantly on the go...so I think your itin is great, but I have to agree that the early ressies between resorts maybe difficult. Naybe you should consider getting a cab to go to them. Enjoy your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter