Ron John's?

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
Any opinions? I was thinking about booking this for the night before and maybe even the night after if it is as cool as it looks. (I have two kids - they'll be 9 and 6.)

What should I expect on price for a studio in late May?

Do I need to book this soon?

Thanks!

lenshanem said:
Any opinions? I was thinking about booking this for the night before and maybe even the night after if it is as cool as it looks. (I have two kids - they'll be 9 and 6.)

What should I expect on price for a studio in late May?

Do I need to book this soon?

Thanks!
Hi we stayed here last May In a studio we got it for $99.oo with a AAA price,
We had a lovely time the girls 8 & 9 loved the pool area and we could not get them out!!!
The room was very clean and had a large queen size bed and a double pull out there were 2 t.vs in the studio a massive bathroom with corner bath and seperate shower then a small closet space with some hanging rails iron ironing board extra bedding and a small kitchen area with fridge microwave and sink, utensils as well.
Ideal for a pre night stay and I have to say we had a lovely meal the night before. just a general burger type meal but it was good very freash. and plesently served.
I will try and post some pics for you, but I would definately stay there again.
If I can help anymore please let me know
Cornish Pixie :wave2:

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

I emailed them for a quote, but got a message back they will be calling me. Should I be worried they are gonna give me a timeshare spiel?

I thought the pool looked really cool, but I read a review that said the slide and lazy river closes at five! Oh, no! Do you remember?

If it is cool enough I might book the Saturday night before the cruise (We'd get there late afternoon, though.) and then maybe a couple nights after the cruise so the kids could enjoy the pool.

I really appreciate your opinions!

Oh, well. We're not staying there. I just got a quote of $250 for a studio for one night. :confused3

Lenshanem...Yes, the lazy river and slides close at five. Have you ever heard such a ridiculous thing? I am sure it is a lovely resort but I cancelled our reservations when I found that out...we wont be arriving until 5pm.

The original quote is high we got a call for 210.00/night with a timeshare presentation for a 2 bedroom condo_Our original quote was 325.00I am planning on sending my parents to it

We stayed there in May 06 and paid 130.00 for a studio. Honestly your not missing much. The kids enjoyed the pool but it is NOT worth 250.00 a night! They don't even serve breakfast...we had to walk a few blocks.The room was so small and the kids didn't sleep well cause the AC was too loud and it never really did cool the roo.I wouldn't stay there again.

We stayed there before ou cruise and enjoyed it very much. We paid about $109.00/nt. We didn't have to listen to any time share spiel either! We did't mind that the pool closed early because we arrived around 10am and were there for most of the day. By 5pm we were ready to shower, eat dinner, and get to bed for our cruise the next day!!

12 and 9 yr old found the slide very lumpy, hurting there butt too much to ride too many times, the lazy river was ok and the beach very dirty, we saw a lounge chair stuck in the sand and then out to sea for a couple of days and i swear bugs bigger than my shoe on my balcony, oceanfront, they say but we could only hear the ocean not see it, unless you are on the top floor it is covered with bush's, ok pool, but can find just the same else..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter