romantic dinner

rngrblu9

Mouseketeer
hi all. my husband & i will be in wdw in november to celebrate our second anniversary & we want to dine somewhere romantic. we have already dined at victoria & alberts twice so we were looking for something new. any ideas? thanks!

If by romantic you mean relatively quiet and child-free, I'd suggest the Wine Room at the California grill, Palios, Citricos, or the Bistro D' Paris over at Epcot. Wolfgangs upstairs might also do.
Shula's--while relatively quiet and child free--dosen't seem particularly romantic what with all the sports stuff.
Haven't yet tried the Blue Zoo--.

Shula's would be a great choice but how about this: Why don't you try for dinner at the Yachtsman Steakhouse followed by an evening fireworks (illuminations) cruise on the Breathless. We did this on the last night of our honeymoon and it was SO nice.

i am definitely going to try to get an illuminations cruise. thanks for the help!

I agree with Uncleromulus list. BTW, there are fireworks cruises on the Seven Seas Lagoon, too. We've done both but not for some years now. Both are fun but the one for MK fireworks was more peaceful and private. Don't know if that has changed. On the Illuminations cruise we parked next to other cruise boats and folks inside Epcot were looking right down on you. Cool view though.

bump ^^^^

im loooking for a romantic restaurant as well (that is not in the parks!)

my b/f and I are celebrating 3 years together as well as it being his graduation from college!

i want it to be really special :lovestruc

money isnt a problem, i just need it to not be inside one of the parks!

If money isn't a problem, then Victoria & Alberts.

We paid about $370 for dinner including wine and tips.

What Staurt said!!!::yes::

If $370 before tip seems a bit high - why not check out Jiko at AKL or the California Grill at the CR. Both are wonderful restaurants, IMO, and with drinks/appetizers/desserts might run you closer to $150 before tip.

I believe you can schedule your PS for California Grill to coincide with fireworks--though not all tables are next to the window.

We enjoyed V & A -- though I didn't know they had a vegetarian menu--the meal choices for me were unappetizing as I don't eat fish and I don't recall a poultry selection.

They were very accomodating when I did not eat my main dish and brought me the Veg menu. However, I was too stuffed to require a main dish at this point.

We were seated near the Harp player--it was very nice.

The wine pairing--I could have done without. Probably would have been better picking a sentimental wine to go with our dinner.

and NO KIDS :)

Has anyone been to Cafe D'Antonio in Celebration lately? We were there a couple of times in the past and thought it was very nice. Assuming it hasn't changed, I think that's a nice choice for dinner or a nice lunch.

If you love a wide variety of seafood dishes, try BlueZoo. The atmosphere is very romantic and the service is fantastic. The experience is well worth the cost. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter