Romantic Birthday Ideas?? Anyone??

Mr.Incredible

Prince Charming is Taken By his Princess
My girlfriend and I are soon to be leaving on a trip to Disney in the next few months, and it's also going to be her birthday, I've been down there a lot but never over anyones birthday before, I was wondering if there are any cute suggestions anyone could give me, doesn't cost too much but still enough for it to have a lot of meaning, hope someone can help me out for my true princess in Disney!! Thanks y'all!

My boyfriend was down here for my birthday. He sent me into the bathroom while he lit candles and put them all around the room then he gave me a message. it was SOOOOO wonderful. i mean it has nothing to do with disney but it was cute and nice!

I've never been on my birthday. But I think if you posted this on the community board you might get more responses/ideas.

Sorry I'm not much help, but good luck :cheer2:

we went during my fiances birthday back in 2003, i had the akl guest services have goofy (prerecorded) call the room one morning to wish him a happy birthday. i also ordered a bday cake for dinner one night at le cellier steakhouse in canada at epcot. you can do this at most wdw restaurants by request, for a fee, call in advance though. some places to celebrate a birthday/special events is chef mickeys at the contemporary fun atmosphere, a wdw dinner show - my dad did this for my mom years back at the poly luau they asked here on stage & then sang to all bday celebrants, or a firework cruise. we did this for a romantic evening one night on the illuminations firework cruise, we also ordered food & drinks through yc catering. fyi - they have a bday cruise package. also mention its a birthday at resort check in & at restuarants you might get nothing at all but sometimes a happy bday wish or treat, my fiance got morethan 1 cupcake & happy bday.

you could also just do something special like a wdw tour - dolphins in depth, we had a great time on this tour & got a great photo souvenir; recreation activity - hayride, parasailing or spa treatment - we do this every trip, very relaxing. you can also buy some wdw related merchandise, like a personalized disney shirt through disneydirect.com or disneyinkshop aka zazzle.com for like $20, birthday pin or ornament at wdw or personalized plush through disneygram at disneydirect.com or floral bouquet or gift basket through disney floral.

hope you these ideas help! have a great wdw bday trip!

If you're looking for something special that's free, get her a birthday pin. If you go to town hall in the MK and ask for a birthday pin you get it for free. If she wears it, cast members and other parkgoers will go out of their way to make her feel special. My dad had his 55th birthday in WDW and we did that for him. He said it was the best birthday he ever had because everyone was so nice to him when they saw it was his birthday. When we made PS for the character breakfast we told them it was a birthday and they put streamers on our table and brought out a cupcake. It doesn't take a ton of money to make her day!! :sunny:

phisigprincess said:
If you're looking for something special that's free, get her a birthday pin. If you go to town hall in the MK and ask for a birthday pin you get it for free. If she wears it, cast members and other parkgoers will go out of their way to make her feel special. My dad had his 55th birthday in WDW and we did that for him. He said it was the best birthday he ever had because everyone was so nice to him when they saw it was his birthday. When we made PS for the character breakfast we told them it was a birthday and they put streamers on our table and brought out a cupcake. It doesn't take a ton of money to make her day!! :sunny:

I loved the birthday pins!! Each park should have a different one too, so try to collect them all. On my birthday, the Cinderella in the Spectromagic parade looked down at me, waved, and mouthed "Happy Birthday" ... it was one of the simplest but best memories from my trip. Also, if possible arrange for a character dinner. Even though I went for my 18th birthday, I absolutely loved the character dining experience at Crystal Palace. There was confetti on the table when I came in, the characters all signed a card for me, and then brought me out a special birthday dessert. It was an amazing birthday!

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter