Roll Out Those Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer: an August Trip Report (Complete!)

We were a bit concerned about the parking situation at Downtown Disney, knowing that several of the lots had been closed in preparation of the construction of their new parking garage. We had read a few posts on the Dis in the weeks prior to our trip that reported quite a bit of congestion in that area, so we wondered if perhaps we might end up giving up and trying again another day.

Imagine our surprise, then, when we found absolutely an absolutely prime space not far from the entrance and parked without difficulty :thumbsup2. I am not sure if the availability of parking was the fact that the weather had been unsettled for a good part of the afternoon, or if was earlier enough in the evening that the masses from the parks hadn’t yet arrived, or a combination of both….but either way, it was a nice surprise. On a side note, in case I forget to mention it earlier, when we left a couple of hours later, the lots were VERY full……so I definitely think our timing was right.

Now, we really don’t “do” much when we visit Downtown Disney. We visit the shops. We people-watch. We snack (on the days that we have room…..not on this night, when we arrived immediately following a big dinner). We soak up the atmosphere. This generally results in our relatives looking at our post-trip photos and saying….”When you don’t even do anything, then why do you even bother going? “. And I say to them….because its Downtown Disney! (like that should explain so much) And for some reason, it’s just fun to walk around and soak it all in. It’s oddly entertaining while still being relaxing. And relaxing was what this trip was all about.

Our previous visits to DTD all focused on the Marketplace. So it’s not surprising that that’s where we started again this time. We spent some time enjoying the live performers that were entertaining the crowd:

Surprisingly enough, Jake didn’t find anything to purchase at his beloved Team Mickey’s. Their selection of basketball merchandise was rather thin. A little disappointing, but alas….what’s a jock to do?

The little train was in operation for the youngest guests, as well as the carousel. Someday I’m going to take a trip with someone who has little ones so I can ride them both. One of the downfalls of travelling with a teenager!

We strolled around the area, taking in Once Upon A Toy, and of course World of Disney.

While we didn’t go inside the Lego store, we did enjoy the outdoor sculptures.

This picture of the boys made me laugh right out loud……it totally looked like the sea serpent is a photobomber. I loved it!!!

We couldn’t miss the chance to stop at Ghirardelli’s. They were distributing samples of caramel filled chocolate squares that were absolutely to die for :worship:. We thought about ordering some of their sundaes (and spent some time oohing and aaahing over the dessert menu) but sadly, we were still just too full to enjoy them. Next time. I promise.

After meandering around the Marketplace, we continued our stroll over the bridge to somewhere we had never (for reasons unknown) explored before this trip…..Downtown Disney’s west side. I guess, perhaps, we have just never had such an open schedule before, which made extending our DTD boundaries a little further.

We were disappointed to see that the Characters In Flight balloon had been grounded due to the wacky afternoon weather. I had almost convinced myself to take a journey up, up, up so I could enjoy the view (the Vistana was so close to DTD that the balloon was spotted regularly soaring just over the rear of our buildings in the Spas section….very neat).

The boys toured the Harley store and couldn’t resist posing for a “tough” photo on one of their bikes. I hope neither one of them got any long-term ideas!!!! :rotfl:

We sniffed out the candy store…….’cause as I have mentioned before, we have some serious sweet tooths in our family.

In the midst of it all, we grabbed some beverages (gotta stay hydrated), walked, took photos, and just explored and meandered and walked off our Buffalo Wild Wing bloat. It felt good, despite the heat.

Jake treated us to ice cream on our way back to the resort (he’s a good kid….and who am I to pass up an offer of ice cream? After a couple of hours of walking, my tummy could actually handle it) and we spent the remainder of the evening enjoying another wonderful swim at the Super Pool. This might have even been one of the nights they offered the karaoke party (some of the details have become muddled together with time)….where we sang and swam and grooved to some good music and bad singers. The DJ was a ton of fun on each occasion and made for a fabulous way to end the day.

Tomorrow, the weather was forecasted to be mighty fine (no rain AT ALL….not even an afternoon thunderstorm), which was awesome…..’cause we were headed to Typhoon Lagoon :cool1: .

We were a bit concerned about the parking situation at Downtown Disney, knowing that several of the lots had been closed in preparation of the construction of their new parking garage. We had read a few posts on the Dis in the weeks prior to our trip that reported quite a bit of congestion in that area, so we wondered if perhaps we might end up giving up and trying again another day.

Imagine our surprise, then, when we found absolutely an absolutely prime space not far from the entrance and parked without difficulty :thumbsup2. I am not sure if the availability of parking was the fact that the weather had been unsettled for a good part of the afternoon, or if was earlier enough in the evening that the masses from the parks hadn’t yet arrived, or a combination of both….but either way, it was a nice surprise. On a side note, in case I forget to mention it earlier, when we left a couple of hours later, the lots were VERY full……so I definitely think our timing was right.

I was a little concerned about this too when we went a couple of weeks before you. Unlike your experience, we weren't as lucky finding a spot. I always go for the smaller Marketplace lot, then the first few rows of the next section (so I would enter the Marketplace anywhere from World of Disney to about Lego). Anyway, after a real quick search with no spots, we went to the temporary lot across the street. I think it was the Casting Center lot, but don't hold to me to that. Actually, I found it quite easy and hassle free parking there. Its a quick walk from the car to the traffic light, which has a generous pedestrian only timing (although you may have to wait a minute or two), and once you're on the DTD side of the street, its a really easy walk to the Marketplace. Second time we went there during our trip, I went straight to the same lot and I suspect we easily were in the Marketplace quicker than the usual hunting around for a spot.

Hi Gina!
Ok, I'm really late to the party, but so enjoying your pictures and story.

My DS is going to be 16, and I can't quite believe it. He is not a shopper by any stretch though. I guess that' s why I have a DD. She just turned 12 two weeks ago, and any opportunity to shop is a good one. Hollister, J Crew, Abercrombie, etc. are now where we shop.

We are getting excited for our December trip, though DH is not fond of vacationing, so I too have built in some hang time, and are looking for some out of the way fun things to do.

Well for an old poop you were looking snazzy in your swimming costume :thumbsup2

BB is my favourite water park, but I mainly laze on the lounger, and as we normally go at Christmas it always feels themed for the season. We are going to Aquatica in October.

Loving your report Gina :goodvibes

I was a little concerned about this too when we went a couple of weeks before you. Unlike your experience, we weren't as lucky finding a spot. I always go for the smaller Marketplace lot, then the first few rows of the next section (so I would enter the Marketplace anywhere from World of Disney to about Lego). Anyway, after a real quick search with no spots, we went to the temporary lot across the street. I think it was the Casting Center lot, but don't hold to me to that. Actually, I found it quite easy and hassle free parking there. Its a quick walk from the car to the traffic light, which has a generous pedestrian only timing (although you may have to wait a minute or two), and once you're on the DTD side of the street, its a really easy walk to the Marketplace. Second time we went there during our trip, I went straight to the same lot and I suspect we easily were in the Marketplace quicker than the usual hunting around for a spot.

I remember you posting about that! (was it on the August car rental thread?) We definitely lucked out, I think. We had it much easier than others have reported.

Hi Gina!
Ok, I'm really late to the party, but so enjoying your pictures and story.

My DS is going to be 16, and I can't quite believe it. He is not a shopper by any stretch though. I guess that' s why I have a DD. She just turned 12 two weeks ago, and any opportunity to shop is a good one. Hollister, J Crew, Abercrombie, etc. are now where we shop.

We are getting excited for our December trip, though DH is not fond of vacationing, so I too have built in some hang time, and are looking for some out of the way fun things to do.

Welcome, Lynne! Glad to see one of my friends from the SeaWorld board here! :thumbsup2

Have you considered taking in ICE! at Gaylord Palms during your December trip? Your DH might enjoy that as a change of pace.

I am uber jealous that you will be there during the Christmas season (both you and my other buddy, pigletto)......its so pretty and festive and fun. Are you going to take in SeaWorld's Christmas Celebration while you're in town?

Well for an old poop you were looking snazzy in your swimming costume :thumbsup2

BB is my favourite water park, but I mainly laze on the lounger, and as we normally go at Christmas it always feels themed for the season. We are going to Aquatica in October.

Loving your report Gina :goodvibes

Aw, Mrs. Doubtfire, you are too sweet :goodvibes .

I do think that BB would be a totally different experience around Christmas. That snow might actually feel "right", KWIM? :lmao: I am a northern girl born in the wrong hemisphere.......if I never saw snow again in my life, I wouldn't miss it one bit. While I love the True North Strong & Free, I hate the winter weather.

Have fun at Aquatica.....we adore that park! :love: Be sure to do a lap or two around Roa's Rapids for me :thumbsup2 .

Welcome, Lynne! Glad to see one of my friends from the SeaWorld board here! :thumbsup2

Have you considered taking in ICE! at Gaylord Palms during your December trip? Your DH might enjoy that as a change of pace.

I am uber jealous that you will be there during the Christmas season (both you and my other buddy, pigletto)......its so pretty and festive and fun. Are you going to take in SeaWorld's Christmas Celebration?

I was considering ICE!, but I was hoping for a discount, so still considering. We are doing the Fireside Feast on Christmas Eve at SW, DC on Christmas Day, and the BGT Christmas Town earlier in the week. I am actually really excited to see decor, as we always vacation when there is nothing of interest. And, we snagged a Showcase Citrus groupon, and when I called to reserve the buggy ride, the clerk who answered was so excited that we would be there when almost everything is in season. We'll be picking fruit for sure. I even think my teen will like walking through the groves of oranges and grapefruit.

Hi Gina, I just thought I'd pop in to let you know that I too am enjoying your report, as per usual. I always like reports that feature other things than 'and then we went on this ride, and then we grabbed a fast pass and rode ..' Those reports were fun when I had never been to WDW before, but they get a bit same old same old after a while. As a fellow Ontarian I can appreciate how you enjoy going to the restaurant chains that we don't have. I suspect I'm a few years older than you and in 2010 we had that first trip without 'children' and it was fun, but yes, you'll definitely miss your boy. That trip we did UOR for this first time as well as Boggy Creek, Gatorland and that air balloon thingy at Downtownd Disney ... so you can see how I can relate to your trip reports! We are headed to Orlando in a few weeks, and this time DD2 who is 23 is coming with us, first time as an adult, and we are doing HHN at Universal and MNSSHP for the first time. We're just big kids. I'm sure it will be just as fun as going when she was 10, only different. Someone to enjoy girly cocktails with! I just feel blessed that she still wants to holiday with her Mum & Dad, and I get the feeling Jake will always be game to go to Orlando with you too.Thanks for sharing your family vacation with us.

I was considering ICE!, but I was hoping for a discount, so still considering. We are doing the Fireside Feast on Christmas Eve at SW, DC on Christmas Day, and the BGT Christmas Town earlier in the week. I am actually really excited to see decor, as we always vacation when there is nothing of interest. And, we snagged a Showcase Citrus groupon, and when I called to reserve the buggy ride, the clerk who answered was so excited that we would be there when almost everything is in season. We'll be picking fruit for sure. I even think my teen will like walking through the groves of oranges and grapefruit.

Sounds like a fantastic trip!!! I can't wait to hear all about Santa's Fireside Feast....that's the one we had to cancel when we all got sick. I am going to have to return to Orlando some day during the holiday season just to go to that meal! :)

Hi Gina, I just thought I'd pop in to let you know that I too am enjoying your report, as per usual. I always like reports that feature other things than 'and then we went on this ride, and then we grabbed a fast pass and rode ..' Those reports were fun when I had never been to WDW before, but they get a bit same old same old after a while. As a fellow Ontarian I can appreciate how you enjoy going to the restaurant chains that we don't have. I suspect I'm a few years older than you and in 2010 we had that first trip without 'children' and it was fun, but yes, you'll definitely miss your boy. That trip we did UOR for this first time as well as Boggy Creek, Gatorland and that air balloon thingy at Downtownd Disney ... so you can see how I can relate to your trip reports! We are headed to Orlando in a few weeks, and this time DD2 who is 23 is coming with us, first time as an adult, and we are doing HHN at Universal and MNSSHP for the first time. We're just big kids. I'm sure it will be just as fun as going when she was 10, only different. Someone to enjoy girly cocktails with! I just feel blessed that she still wants to holiday with her Mum & Dad, and I get the feeling Jake will always be game to go to Orlando with you too.Thanks for sharing your family vacation with us.

Thank YOU for reading along and sharing in my memories :goodvibes . How nice to hear of other families who still enjoy vacationing together even when the kids are grown. That truly warms my heart!

Just out of curiosity....how did you find the balloon ride at DTD? Scary? Bouncy or smooth? Were you high enough up that the view freaked you out, or was it so incredible to see that you kind of forgot you were that high up? It looks soooo fun, but being (a) afraid of heights and (b) not a good flier, I kind of wonder if I might not be a good candidate for that particular attraction :scratchin . Would love to hear about your experience!

DAY 4 – Tuesday, August 27th :yay:

As far as August weather in Orlando goes, today was forecasted to be mighty fine. The sun was shining, there was barely a cloud in the sky, and after our morning Timmies (and another breakfast from the Marketplace....this was becoming a habit!) we found ourselves once again passing under the magical gates:

Thank the Lord, we didn’t have to stand in the will-call line today :cool1:, so we found a parking space for the Jeep and headed straight to the entrance right as the park opened up. It seemed busier today than at Blizzard Beach the morning prior.....I think everyone saw that sunshine and figured it was a good day to enjoy a wave pool ::yes::.

We immediately noticed the different “feel” of this park versus Blizzard Beach, and were quick to note that THIS is the kind of atmosphere that we were looking for at a Florida attraction. Like Blizzard Beach, the tropical theming was EVERYWHERE and no detail was left undone.

Upon arrival, there were signs posted indicating that premium spaces were available for rent, so I asked Steve if he wanted to rent a set of the loungers for this visit as well. His answer? Absolutely :thumbsup2. We spent a scant few moments in line, where a CM hooked us up with loungers in a shady location in Getaway Glen. With wallets and phones safely stowed in a locker, we were off to dump off our towels and get started on experiencing all the park had to offer.

Getaway Glen, the premium lounger area, was much more popular than its counterpart at Blizzard Beach, and there were already several other families relaxing under their umbrellas by the time we meandered over to that area. And yes, everyone present was wristbanded, as they were required to be. The premium spaces actually sold out that day (within less than 45 minutes after the park had opened) so we were glad we arrived early and snagged one for our family.

Even though we had spotted one heck of an awesome looking wave pool on our way over to Getaway Glen, the boys thought it was prudent to get going on some of the slides before the masses assembled and the lines grew long. So they headed over to Crush ‘N Gusher for a ride on the much-touted water coaster :cool2:. They rated it on par with the similar attraction at our beloved Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls.

Before the end of our day, they made it on all the slides at least once......waterpark success at its best! :banana:

While the guys went on their slide tour, I took the camera on a short stroll to grab some images from around the park.

The Teen Beach Party was running at various intervals throughout the day, so there was music and limbo and assorted activities all being hosted by a very spirited DJ. The younger kids, in particular, gravitated toward these events and looked like they were having a ball. This is the stage they used for the party, during one of the breaks in the action:

By then, I was melting in the summer sunshine, and hopped into the lazy river for a spin around the park. When I say lazy, I mean reeeallllllyyyyyy lazy. Holy mackerel, what a docile ride!! :rotfl: (far more so than even the one at BB) I thought it might be lunchtime before I made it back to our loungers at Getaway Glen :lmao: .

Eventually, my dripping wet duo and I reconvened at the loungers ... where would we head next? :idea:

Just out of curiosity....how did you find the balloon ride at DTD? Scary? Bouncy or smooth? Were you high enough up that the view freaked you out, or was it so incredible to see that you kind of forgot you were that high up? It looks soooo fun, but being (a) afraid of heights and (b) not a good flier, I kind of wonder if I might not be a good candidate for that particular attraction :scratchin . Would love to hear about your experience!

Not scary at all, and very smooth. Actually in danger of being declared "lame" by some I'm sure. :rotfl: However we quite enjoyed it. It was a fun little thing to do on a day that we didn't visit any major park, and were basically just curious about it and decided to give it a go. Honestly I don't think I'd ever have spent the money to do it when we had the girls with us. I don't think it has much bang for the buck for a young family. I guess that doesn't sound like much of an endorsement, LOL, but it was a pleasant diversion. Just don't go expecting excitement :rotfl2:

Gina,
Though I have never flown in the balloon at DTD, we have a very similar one at our zoo. I too am not fond of height, and hate the feeling of being up high. Need drugs to fly in a plane, as I get motion sickeness.

Anyway, I have no problem flying in the balloon at our zoo. First, it's on a steel cable that can withstand pretty high winds before it even has the chance to break, and the balloon will not fly with high winds. Second, it goes up quietly and slowly, so unless you are very motion prone, I do not need my motion sickness medicine for riding it. Third, the views are really something to look at, and I feel comfortable as there is a solid floor and walls, so I don't feel like I am that high. I look out more than down when we are at the top height.

Maybe when you are in DTD again, and it's operating, watch it first, and then mabe take a ride.

Loving the DTD pictures.

Not scary at all, and very smooth. Actually in danger of being declared "lame" by some I'm sure. :rotfl: However we quite enjoyed it. It was a fun little thing to do on a day that we didn't visit any major park, and were basically just curious about it and decided to give it a go. Honestly I don't think I'd ever have spent the money to do it when we had the girls with us. I don't think it has much bang for the buck for a young family. I guess that doesn't sound like much of an endorsement, LOL, but it was a pleasant diversion. Just don't go expecting excitement :rotfl2:

Gina,
Though I have never flown in the balloon at DTD, we have a very similar one at our zoo. I too am not fond of height, and hate the feeling of being up high. Need drugs to fly in a plane, as I get motion sickeness.

Anyway, I have no problem flying in the balloon at our zoo. First, it's on a steel cable that can withstand pretty high winds before it even has the chance to break, and the balloon will not fly with high winds. Second, it goes up quietly and slowly, so unless you are very motion prone, I do not need my motion sickness medicine for riding it. Third, the views are really something to look at, and I feel comfortable as there is a solid floor and walls, so I don't feel like I am that high. I look out more than down when we are at the top height.

Maybe when you are in DTD again, and it's operating, watch it first, and then mabe take a ride.

Loving the DTD pictures.

Well ladies, I'm sold. Methinks I'll add this to the itinerary for our next trip. BEFORE dinner, just to be sure ;) .

Well ladies, I'm sold. Methinks I'll add this to the itinerary for our next trip. BEFORE dinner, just to be sure ;) .

You'll be fine. You barely know you're moving. There was no swaying with the wind or anything like that when we rode it. I get motion sickness on simulators / roller coasters and this didn't even register with my stomach. As to your fear of heights ... it is well enclosed with a wire screening which will make you feel very secure and probably annoy you as you try to take photos! Go on a beautiful clear day! One day I hope to take a REAL hot air balloon ride.

So……we left off at sliding and floating and enjoying all the wonderful sunshine of a late summer day. :beach:

After meeting up at the loungers, the guys decided they were hungry (again…or maybe “still”?) so we opted to grab an earlier lunch to avoid the masses. Didn’t work…..there were still masses….bu it was manageable. We were super glad we had the loungers in Getaway Glen that were so close by the restaurant, as even just before noon there was NO restaurant seating to be found.

We had brought our refillable cup today and paid for a recharge, so that saved us a little bit on the overall price of food.

Steve opted once again for a burger (surprise, surprise), Jake went with the chicken nuggets, and I lived on the wild side and had a chili dog with chips. Again, all “okay”, nothing remarkable, most overpriced (as theme park food tends to be). Virtually identical offers to those at Blizzard Beach.

Following our meal and some rehydration all around, we set off to experience the wave pool as a family. I had been in it earlier while the boys were sliding, and man……what a wave pool! :cool1:

Let me be the first to say that we are picky about our wave pools, and hold them to some pretty tough criteria. After experiencing Poseidon’s Rage at Mount Olympus in Wisconsin Dells in 2010 (9 foot waves!!), nothing else has even come close. Until now. While Typhoon Lagoon’s “surf pool” didn’t quite get up to a 9’ wave size, it was much larger in overall size and equally as fun. We love, love, LOVED it. And spent a whole lotta time laughing and splashing and being tossed by the mammoth wave. Rough? You bet. Steve-o landed on me more than once (and many other unsuspecting folks……sorry, friends). But OMG, we had a good time. :thumbsup2

While we could have happily stayed there for the remainder of our day, we decided to head over and check out Shark Reef and see what all the chat was about.

Scuba gear……I can see where this is leading!

I was not, personally, overly keen on getting in that water to swim with the sharks. I’m a cold water wuss, and that fact alone was enough to put me off. Steve saw several snorkelers exiting the attraction after their shark swim that were shrieking about the water temps, and decided he, too would take a pass. My dear, brave, fearless-in-every-other-situation-and-will-try-almost-anything-once son opted out because he’s deathly afraid of sharks. Like terrified :lmao:. No kidding.

He watches shark week annually like it’s a religion, and is fascinated by all things shark-related, but I couldn’t have bribed him to swim through that pool with nothing separating him from their teeth but a few feet of water. We are an embarrassment to our courageous forefathers, what can I say. Wimps, we are! So we opted to admire the other courageous (and cold-tolerant) folks among us and stood to watch a while as they swam through the shark pool:

We did take advantage of the wonderful underwater viewing area. Again, awesome theming as it took you into the belly of a “ship”:

Looking through the portholes, we spied lots of cool sea creatures, from tropical fish to those wonderful sharks:

There were even some stingrays, seemingly oblivious to all those snorkelers above them:

We stayed and watched the fishes down here for quite some time. Not only was it fascinating, it was blissfully comfortable being out of the strong afternoon sun. Double bonus! :)

Back outside, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity for some photo ops in the shark teeth!

For those wondering “are they real?!?”, this sign might help:

Following the Shark Reef, the boys beat a bath back to the surf pool, and I was happy to join them.

The boys took a break for a bit and did a few more slides, then we spent the balance of the time enjoying those amazing waves (which wonderfully never seemed to take a break). Between soakings, we commented on how much more we enjoyed Typhoon Lagoon over Blizzard Beach, and how it kept pace (on the whole) with our beloved Aquatica. TL has the surf pool (big points there) where Aquatica has Roa’s Rapids (the best unlazy river, ever). They agreed that both Aquatica and TL had great slides….which was a funny comment, as most folks seem to give BB the thumbs up for sliding over TL (for my boys, they felt the opposite). Both had relaxing, tropical themes. Aquatica has much better and extensive children’s areas, if that’s a factor for some folks (here’s one of TL’s):

While here is a portion of Aquatica's:

Aquatica has better food at their Waterstone Grill ( I am not factoring in the Banana Beach buffet in this assessment, which I don’t recommend for quality but will admit gives you better value than the quick service options at both Disney waterparks).

Typhoon Lagoon ties the theming in a little better. And another plus was that there were characters there…..we saw both Lilo and Stitch, and they were available for Photopass pics if desired. While both the guys offered to get photos with the duo, which I thought was super sweet, I knew we would see both at breakfast later in the week so we utilized our time in the wave pool instead. A much better choice for all involved.

Either way, we thought the park was fabulous, even though Aquatica would edge it into a close second place overall. I could have relaxed there forever. With these surroundings, can you blame me?

By about 3:30 or so, we were waterlogged and sun-soaked. As Jake would say, it was time to “peace”. We turned in our locker key, and advised the Getaway Glen staff that we were heading out of the park. Apparently our departure was going to make someone on the wait list very, very happy.

Six thumbs up for our day at Typhoon Lagoon!! (Oy vey, now where’s the aloe gel?!?!? :scared:)

Up next…..dinner and a little bit of the “dark side”. :cool2:

We MUCH preferred TL over BB.....but I think the theming played a huge part in that (as did the difference between the wave pools). I am so glad we experienced BB, but I'm not sure we will return. We definitely rank it below both Aquatica and TL, and still have Wet 'n Wild yet to try, and let's face it....there are only so many waterparks a family can hit in one trip! :lmao:

Same with our crew. BB was our first Disney waterpark, and was quite enjoyable, UNTIL we went to TL. The wave pool at TL is great, and Crush 'n' Gusher is outstanding. We haven't been back to BB since. May never get to Aquatica as we still have many extra days left on our 10day WPFAM-NE tix.

Have to hurry up reading ahead to get to your review...

I'm totally loving your trip report (and I've read your other ones also)!! My hubby and I are planning a trip next fall to do the Discovery Cove/Sea World/Aquatica trio and a day at Cocoa Beach. Your reports have given me tons of fun ideas. Keep it coming! :yay::yay:

Thinking I may have to try this waterpark. Mt. Olympus still owes me sunglasses and everyone got a cute glimpse of my rear when the waves took down my bottoms.

Thank you for the pics and coverage of each of the two water parks. I think I am sold on TL based on your pics and review :thumbsup2. My kids think they would like BB more because the theming is different, but I think TL may win them over once they experience it. I remember reading your review and and all your great pics of Aquatica and that park (along with Sea World) is still on our must do list :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter