Roll Call for Mickey's Halloween Treat: Who's going and when?

Also going on October 25th! Me, husband Bryan, MIL Vicki & Morgan - will have just turned 3!

We are going Oct 18th, its a surprise for the kids (the whole trip) still trying to get ahold of Hojo though but got the Halloween tickets LOL

:woohoo: We'll be there!!:woohoo:

Dh, Myself, DD 2, DS 6, my mom, my stepdad, and little brother 12. WoOo HoOo I cannot wait!! Never been. I've been to DL during the Halloween Decorations, (LOVE IT) but not to the Mickey Party. :yay:

Me, dh, ds8, ds7, and dd4 will be there on the 4th and 5th! Thought we would go twice so we don't "miss" anything! :thumbsup2

Me, dh and the 3 girls will be there on the 12th. Have been to MNSSHP at DW and this is our first MHT!! Can't wait!

Add another one to the 5th. Also heading to Florida for MNSSHP on Oct.
28th. I feel so lucky to attend both this year.

We will be there on the 4th. My oldest daughter is so excited to be doing something for Halloween, as we don't celebrate it here in Australia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter