roll away beds available at VWL?

kirsangel

Mouseketeer
Hi, I was just wondering if roll away beds are available at the Villas of Wilderness Lodge? We have 7 (5 adults and 2 kids) in a 2 bedroom villa, but it would be more comfortable if one of the kids could sleep on a roll away. I don't get much sleep with a 3 year old kicking me in the back all night long:) Are these available and when should I request it? Is there an additional fee? Thanks:cool1:

DVC properties don't provide roll away beds, from everything I've read here. You can bring an Aero bed.

vicki c is correct. DVC villas do not provide any rollaway beds. DVC also does not provide additional linens unless you pay for them. If you bring your own Aero bed, you'll also need to bring your own sheets and blankets.

We bring our Aerobed in situations like yours. The bag is big enough to hold linens for the bed as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter