ROFR Thread September-December 2015 *PLEASE USE NEW THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got our closing docs on the 12th, but just mailed them today 11/19....why the delay? We were at the Poly LOL. Hopefully the rest will go quickly!
Hope you had a great trip- 16 more days until our first Poly DVC stay :)!

Addonitis struck again: I want to treat my parents to a 3BR at VB for their 50th wedding anniversary, so I decided to invest in VB points in order to get the 11-mo window:

okw2012---$47-$4,700-100-VB-Apr-0/'15, 100/'16, 100/'17-sent 11/21, waiting
That is very sweet, good luck :)!

Noob here! First time trying to buy a resale contract. We're trying for OKW, but if this fails we will probably be open to other resorts. This one was too good for us to pass up (# of points, UY, banked points, pp).

marisabuzz---$72-$11371.50-150-OKW-Jun-150/15, 150/16, 150/17- sent 11/20, seller pays 15 MF
That is a GREAT price, I really hope it passes for you :flower1:!

Maybe no news is good news? I think at 30 its considered passed!
Unfortunately not, they can take all the time they want. It's actually that they have to provide a decision by a certain number of days before the estimated closing date.

I have everyday for a week ................ (Timeshare Store) still nothing

Upsetting. Well at least today is Thanksgiving so I'm going to assume no one is going to look at it. And Friday is day 30? Crossing my fingers for you!

Unfortunately not, they can take all the time they want. It's actually that they have to provide a decision by a certain number of days before the estimated closing date.

So after day 30 they can still exercise ROFR?

Just out of curiosity does the estoppel really take 30 days?
It depends on your closing company. If you are with ***, TTM or Duncan, they are swamped and they are rally the ones holding up the process. But yes, you can reasonably expect about 30 days or more.

It depends on your closing company. If you are with ***, TTM or Duncan, they are swamped and they are rally the ones holding up the process. But yes, you can reasonably expect about 30 days or more.

It is ***. Hoping for a Christmas closing.

Yeah, our closing company is Duncan. We received estoppel in 6 days after passing ROFR, but we're now 21 days past estoppel with no closing papers as of yet. Swamped or not, they're dragging their feet bigtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter