• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread September-December 2015 *PLEASE USE NEW THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSR - June UY 175 contract, 175 6/16 @ $86 135 good until 6/16

Submitted 10/30 - ROFR - No answer yet

Frank808 - $145-$24400-160-VGF-DEC-59/14, 160/15, 160/16 sent 7/27 passed 10/5

VGF 160 PTS Dec UY $145/point 59/2014 banked expires nov 2016, 160/2015 Buyer pays closing and mf for 2015 points.
7/20 offer accepted
7/27 paperwork and deposit received by tite company
10/5 was notified contract passed rofr and estoppel ordered
11/3 closing paperwork and funds sent to closing company
11/11 contract has been recorded and disney notified
now just waiting for dvc to update my membership with the new contract. Wow almost 4 months for this to close. This is one of the longest a resale dvc contract has taken to close for us. Glad this wasn't our first time as the timeline would have been killer for a first purchase. I am surprised how fast some of the more recent closings have been.

Last edited:

Just waiting for @pangyal's head to explode with all these recent formatting issues >:(. If everyone who recently posted their contract could please look at page 1 of this thread and use the example format so she can add you to the stats, that would be great!

Just waiting for @pangyal's head to explode with all these recent formatting issues >:(. If everyone who recently posted their contract could please look at page 1 of this thread and use the example format so she can add you to the stats, that would be great!
Lol!!! So far, my head is intact. So far. But thank you so much for this helpful reminder :)!

Seriously, though- all of you lucky ducks who have submitted for ROFR recently and who didn't put it in the requested format, please repost using the right format so that I can add you. I love keeping this thread running, but I unfortunately don't have time to change the posts into the right formats and to chase y'all down for the missing details...I appreciate the understanding!

Just a quick reminder, it's like this:

Pangyal---$145-$15200-100-PVB-Aug- 100/14, 100/15, 100/16, sent xxx, passed xxx

Hi folks. We got word that we passed ROFR on 250 HH points earlier this afternoon. I figured I would post all the details so that hopefully someone else can use the information to their benefit. There doesn't seem to be much HH activity, so we really had no idea if this would get past ROFR. Obviously we are happy it did. :yay:

Chilkie M m---$54-$13500-250-HH-March-250/15, 250/16 - sent 11/5, passed 11/16

On to the next step. Hooray!!

After a long arduous 7 months, my SILs contract finally closed yesterday.

The process started in April. Rofr passed in mid may.

There were 3 foreign sellers listed on the deed, all lived in different countries in Asia. Thus, the delay. My SIL was sure they backed out and relisted elsewhere, but nope!

She was able to get 170 SSR, June UY... no 2015 points, all 2016 points. Price was $66pp plus $495 closing plus $195 admin fee ($700 closing costs). The price was decent for April 2015, but looks to be great for today's prices.

Finally!! They should get their membership cards and login in 4 weeks, no?

Alright, well I am new to this, but here it goes!

dspud---$85-$18,700-220-AKV-Aug- 220/'15, 220/'16, 220/'17 sent 11/10.

Offer accepted - 11/09
Submitted to ROFR - 10/10
Passed ROFR - pending
Received closing docs - pending
Closing docs/payment made - pending
Deed Sent and recorded - pending
Looks like an awesome contract! I'm glad you went with this and not PVB ;). Good luck :)!

ScubaCat---$99-$36,147-350-BCV-Feb-0/'15, 206/'16, 269/'17, sent 11/10

It's been a number of years since I've posted on disboards but I couldn't think of a better occasion to come back than my first attempt at ownership. It's funny - for the first 36 hours after I sent the deposit, I thought "what's the big deal, anyway?" Then I start reading this thread and see the $96 contract that didn't go through, and now I just subjected myself to a couple of weeks of worrying. Great. What a great idea it was to read all of this. Hopefully Mickey signs off on this one; not too many BCV contracts come available with more than 200 points or so.

Anyway, it's nice to be back. Here goes!
Awesome to have you back, good luck :)!

Krazy4crusing---$82-$18450 -225-SSR 0/14, 225/15, 225/16, 225/17- Seller pays 2016 maintenance fees
Sent November 2nd and passed November 11th!!!

I did not expect this, I though for sure they would take this one back. Amazing!!!
That IS amazing! YAYYY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter