ROFR Thread September-December 2015 *PLEASE USE NEW THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
C
Just found out Disney waived ROFR. Hope to close on my 90 SSR points within the next month or so.
Congratulations! I'd be happy to add you, but you'd need to put all of your data in the format on page one :-)

So I just reached an agreement with a seller for 210 points at Vero Beach, August use year at $45 per point. All 210 points coming for 2016 :) The broker seemed pretty nervous about the price. I saw one going through at $45, so here's hoping... When do I list this as pending?
That's a great price! I can add you when the broker notifies you that your contract has officially been sent for ROFR :)

Hey all - I submitted our contract data as having been sent to Disney on 9/22. I didn't realize when we sent ours in that the sellers had not sent theirs in yet. Our broker said they would let us know as soon as the seller returned their contract. Well, 2 weeks (almost) later and the sellers have Still not returned their signed contracts to the broker. I've been on them asking and they said they are emailing them every day to get the contracts back. I'm so so so frustrated - we could've been halfway through ROFR by now.
Awww, that's such a bummer! That happened to us with a VGF contract and we gave up after exactly two weeks. At that point, I have to think that the sellers have changed their minds or have gone with a different broker and/or buyer.

On the bright side, if you do pull out, it's likely you will find an even better contract right around the corner!

Thank you! I'm frustrated because we started this process in August. We wanted to be DVC owners in time to book our honeymoon (7 months out will be in February). At that point we had plenty of time. After getting the first contract taken, we really liked the way this one looked and we did everything quickly on our part. I think if I don't hear by Monday, I'm going to talk with the broker about what we can do. It's not fair to the buyers!

Danny Mac - AKV- 170- Feb-$80- $14084- 0/14, 0/15, 16/16, 170/17- sent September 16

Buyer pays closing ($484) and seller pays 2016 maintenance fees.
First post on these boards. Got a lot of good info in making this decision to jump into DVC! Very hopeful that it passes!!!

Passed today!!! So excited!

tlkscott—AKL-160 points June UY-$86 per point, $13760+2016 MF and closing cost, 0/2014, 0/2015, 160/2016, Sent to Disney for ROFR on 9-29-2015

Last edited:
tlkscott-AKL-160 points-June UY-$86 per point-$13,760+MF and closing cost-sent to Disney for ROFR on 9-29-15
Hi! I'd love to add you, but your data is incomplete :). If you could please add all of the data points you see in the sample on the first page of this thread, I'd be happy to add your contract!

Hi! I'd love to add you, but your data is incomplete :). If you could please add all of the data points you see in the sample on the first page of this thread, I'd be happy to add your contract!
I edited my post. I think that I have the info in there now.

We submitted one last week, and the other I will update next week. WE are purchasing 160 pts at VGC and 160 points at Aulani. The Aulani is fully loaded too. I am nervous about the VGC as I Was told by a guide that points were being raised next week. This is our first contract. Our broker thinks this will go through, but I have not seen too much on VGC right now, so not sure how they are passing them through. Our contract has us set to close on Dec. 11.

$145-$23,200-160-VGC-Aug-0/'15, 160/'16, 160/'17-sent 9/28

I'm a little late with an update, but we passed ROFR on Sept. 25th.

BWV / 50 pts / $119 PPT / Dec UY

Offer made and accepted on Sept. 5th.

We submitted one last week, and the other I will update next week. WE are purchasing 160 pts at VGC and 160 points at Aulani. The Aulani is fully loaded too. I am nervous about the VGC as I Was told by a guide that points were being raised next week. This is our first contract. Our broker thinks this will go through, but I have not seen too much on VGC right now, so not sure how they are passing them through. Our contract has us set to close on Dec. 11.

$145-$23,200-160-VGC-Aug-0/'15, 160/'16, 160/'17-sent 9/28
VGC should pass, they are not making any money on taking it back ;). Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter