ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

My husband and sister just did their first race in April and loved it so much that we're looking at more trips!!
We had ours in the pipeline already before our 1st outing in the recent race. Looked at each other and said, uhoh, may need another resale if we are going to keep participating as those April points are holiday pricey. :crazy2:

snowy82---$128-$7214-50-SSR-Jun-0/23, 19/24, 50/25- sent 5/5

Every time I *think* we're done with points........we get the damn itch. This time, just grabbing some SAP so we can add in DisneyRun races. My husband and sister just did their first race in April and loved it so much that we're looking at more trips!! when will the addonitis end?!?!
Lol we just did the same - another 150 at VGF for January marathon weekend stays. We're renting points for marathon 2025 and that turned into "well maybe I should run it every year" and then to "well at that point it's probably cheaper to add on than to rent again or cut our other vacations short" 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter