Rodizio Grill?

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
Anyone ever ate at the Rodizio Grill? There is one opening in Chattanooga, TN shortly and I made reservations for a party of 8 at the end of December. I am thinking of giving their gift cards for Christmas presents for some of our dining party.

Lunch is like $20 and dinner is $35, so we are going to lunch. Don't think there is a big difference in what is served at lunch than at dinner. But hey, I noticed that the lunch for $20 last until 2:45 and dinner starts at 3 pm. So if you really wanted to you could book a lunch time at 2:45, knowing you wouldn't get seated until 3 and get a dinner meal for the price of a lunch.

Also, do you know if any beverages are included in that price?

It's my husband's favorite restaurant so we tend to go for his birthday and Father's Day. I'm pretty sure the drink is not included in that price. We both joined Club Rodizio (on their website) and typically get a buy one get one free coupon for our birthdays. It works out great that my birthday is in June and we can use it for Father's Day.

They may have less meat options out for lunch, we've never done lunch so I don't know. The grilled pineapple is to die for - don't pass it up!

We have one here in New Jersey that we go to and love it. We did their Black Friday special last year. You bought a $250 gift card and you got 4 free vouchers at $35 each to use throughout the year. They were dated for when they could be used.

The menu price depends if you want the full Rodizio(carved meats & salad bar) or just the salad bar (it is huge). Lunch/Sunday Brunch Rodizio is $24.99 and dinner is $34.99. Just the salad bar is just $19.99 anytime. Dinner cost more bcause they serve fish, few extra meats and veggies. We tried it once and it was nothing worth the higher price for us so we always do the Sunday Brunch now when we go.

My favorite of the meats is the Picanha (Top Sirloin)

Link to the menu -
http://www.rodiziogrill.com/files/Rodizio_Menu.pdf

Last edited:
Ya, I might have the price a bit off, not by much though, I'm sure, I'll check. We won't be drinking any alcohol, just like tea, or coke, something like that.

We have one here in New Jersey that we go to and love it. We did their Black Friday special last year. You bought a $250 gift card and you got 4 free vouchers at $35 each to use throughout the year. They were dated for when they could be used.

The menu price depends if you want the full Rodizio(carved meats & salad bar) or just the salad bar (it is huge). Lunch/Sunday Brunch Rodizio is $24.99 and dinner is $34.99. Just the salad bar is just $19.99 anytime. Dinner cost more bcause they serve fish, few extra meats and veggies. We tried it once and it was nothing worth the higher price for us so we always do the Sunday Brunch now when we go.

My favorite of the meats is the Picanha (Top Sirloin)

Link to the menu -
http://www.rodiziogrill.com/files/Rodizio_Menu.pdf

I just noticed you already stated there was one in NJ. Thanks for the Black Friday info.

Sign up for their emails, and they'll send you a coupon for a free meal on your birthday month!

Too bad the one in NJ is nowhere near me. We have a bunch of non-chain ones (which are great), but I don't trust them with dd12 (celiac). The nice thing about chains is that they have allergy information.

Drinks are not included. Rodizio is ok. If I had never been to Texas de Brazil, I probably would have loved Rodizio.

We went to the Rodizio in Denver on vacation last year for lunch. Drink was not included in price. We did the Full Rodizio. It was very good and DH & DS still talk about it. We don't have one anywhere near us but I still get emails with coupons. And like a PP said, the grilled pineapple is wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter