Rock the Boat, Don't Tip the Boat Over! Fantasy 10/20-10/27 Completed Post #277!!

Yay! I know you're sure to have pertinent to me (booze n food) info for our Fantasy cruise in January.
:)

Loving it!! Mum and I had an absolute ball with you both and so miss your company.
What happens on the Fantasy, stays on the Fantasy!!!

Hey!!!! I KNOW you!!!! well, sorta.... I think.... My husband and I were in the mixology class at Skyline on Thursday. I came in pretty late. I am fairly certain we chatted for a bit after the class with Novak. I have a degree in Russian... that was you right? Are you the folks I spoke Russian with (sorta) :-)

Day One: The Adventure Begins

The Ooh La La
PA200304.jpg

This drink was one of my favorites - it was made with Bacardi White Rum, Elderflower Liqueur, fresh lime juice, soda water, and mint leaves. I like to call it Ooh La Yum.

Yum! I love St Germain! But I've only had it mixed with champagne so far.

Awesome first day report,...looking forward to reading the rest of your report...

Let me just dust off the old account.

Happy to be reading your boozy adventures again! :upsidedow

Wow ... you guys amaze me! I'm so grateful for the kind words. :goodvibes

and to Schoen ... YES! That was us over in the corner at mixology and then hanging drunkenly at the bar for another three hours. :rotfl2:

I remember you saying that you'd lived in Russia for a while but I forget which city. My Russian is not very good anymore ... too long since I studied it in college. My husband is much better than I am with languages.

I hope you enjoyed your time on the ship prior to the stormy weather on Friday.

Checking in B. Better late than never. Don't ya hate when work gets in the way of DISing?? ;)

Loved the intro! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!