Rock N Roller size question. I have looked at other threads but not quite what I want

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Dragoness, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Dragoness

Dragoness Earning My Ears

We are going in March. DH and I are pooh sized. I, not as much as him. Even when he is smaller he has a very large chest area. It has made it hard for him to ride coasters with the pull down chest harness. He can get the belts on and most bars across his lap. Its the chest thing that is worrying him. Do they have a tester seat? Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks Everyone!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. letsgoreds

letsgoreds DIS Veteran

I don't believe there is a test seat.

This post seems to have some good information....and ask to sit in the front, there is more leg room : )

http://allears.net/tp/ridrrc.htm

4. amypetecar

amypetecar DIS Veteran

Rock n roller coaster is very accommodating. The train is manufactured by Vekoma, and is by far the most accommodating manufacturer of over the shoulder restraints for roller coasters.

Further, this ride system does not have any seat belts. Typically, guests that do not fit on other thrill rides such as dueling dragons, the hulk, or cheetah hunt, will be safely restrained on rock n roller coaster.

5. delmar411

delmar411 DIS Veteran

If he is very concerned there is a test seat right outside the chicken exit. I took ds's pic in it. They should be able to take him to it if needed.

6. Dragoness

Dragoness Earning My Ears

Thank you all so much. I will have him ask a cast member to get to the test seat.

7. CurlyJo224

CurlyJo224 DIS Veteran

Plus the test seat is in a backstage area, so it is very discreet. My brother-in-law had to use the tester seat (and he fit!), and it was handled very well.