Robbie Williams..

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
I got his new DVD appearing at the Albert Hall from one of my daughters for Mother's Day, she knows I like his music, what an entertainer he is.. he was doing his pop stuff and got some new fans in the Boston area.. So then I thought I would like to see if he is coming to the States to do some touring dates, but nothing.. Does he tour in the UK and if so has anyone seen him.. I know he has a rock group as well... Very talented guy..

Hi

Yes Robbie does tour the States...I can remember watching a documentary about it, he did MTV and even Canada, this was a few years ago though...:)
My DD went to see him a couple of years ago and said he was brilliant. I was supposed to go with her but she took her friend instead..:(
He doesn't seem to be doing much lately.

Rumour has it that he is going to live permanently in the states so you may get to see a lot more of him. I only saw him when he was with Take That, but i'd love to see him again some day.

Emma

Thanks for answering.. I was thinking if I posted this on the other CB would they know who he is.. and then would I have to explain.. yikes.. I hope he tours soon.. I am sure it would me and my three daughters going to see him..

Hi,

Robbie is a god, no doubt about it!!

I have been to see him twice in the last two years, both sell out concerts in stadiums and he was FANTASTIC!! The man is a born entertainer and his music just gets better and better. I don't know if he will be touring in the US but is currently in LA taking a year out. It is well known that he is desperate to crack the American market though so maybe next year? Doubtful if it will be on the swing music though, more likely the pop stuff first.

I have the Albert Hall concert on DVD and it is brilliant, definately worth buying if you can find it in the US.

I loved my DVD, it was a great Mother's Day present.. he is self confident, isn't he and so impish.. I think we are all enamored and hope he tours soon.. if so, we will be there.. Thanks for sharing here..

I saw Robbie last year - He is fantastic and puts on a brilliant show.
If you do get a chance to see him -don't miss it
It was one of the best shows I've ever seen, but then I did stand in the front for 6 hours without moving - Fantastic :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter