Roaring forks dinner?

MCI2MCO

Mouseketeer
We're going to get there at 8pm and need some grub! What's the best thing to order?

The flatbreads and the freshly made to order sandwiches are very good.

And a magic cookie bar for dessert.

The food is very good there.

Waltgirl

I would also vote for the flatbreads. :thumbsup2

We ate several meals there. I thought all the food was very good. Just not exactly a large selection.

You don't say just what you're looking for but I'll offer a suggestion for an alternative to Roaring Fork, eat at Territory Lounge. That's the lounge near Artist Point and you can order some good stuff while you relax with a beverage.

Be sure to check out the sign with the "flatbread of the day" - they had some awesome choices while I was there in May. My favorite was the one made with ribs, spicy barbeque sauce and cheddar cheese. YUM!

I'm not one to eat salad for dinner, but I love the Wilderness salad and have that most every trip.

You don't say just what you're looking for but I'll offer a suggestion for an alternative to Roaring Fork, eat at Territory Lounge. That's the lounge near Artist Point and you can order some good stuff while you relax with a beverage.

I would have suggested Territory Lounge too, Jeff. Was this a stop on your monorail / MK resort pub crawl?

I agree with the flatbread and the salad. My favorite meal is the quinoa wrap with a Smores cupcake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter