Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

Anyone get July yet? My computer taking forever to load WDW dining section

Yes there are some breakfast ROL dining packages. I saw one on Sept 7 at 835am.

What I currently have is a regular Tusker House breakfast at 8am. I'd really like it to be the dining package, but there aren't any showing on Sept 1st. So I booked it at 4pm. I don't really want to go to the same restaurant twice in the same day. I don't know if there aren't any available or if they aren't loaded yet. I am bemoaning the fact that I can't switch mine over to ROL dining. I want to keep my 8am breakfast because I am guessing that rope drop will be awful because of Pandora.

I'm looking for August 9th -- nothing! :mad:
I've been on that boat since they started releasing times earlier this morning. They haven't loaded the times in yet for all the dates. So far earliest reported date was 9/20. Everything earlier Aug and July no times yet.

So they are doing a package with a breakfast at TH?

Yes they do have breakfast packages. I spoke to a CM earlier today, she could see the breakfast times for my date, August 25, but could not access them. It seems for September, the earliest is 9:15 am. Just keep trying. I keep calling and trying online.

How could there be such limited number of times within hours of a surprise release? There can't be that many people stalking the site like us. Certainly not enough to fill the package section of the theater.

What is going on?

Well....dining for this location in general has been open for months. For example, I already have Tusker House breakfast reservations on 9/1 and 9/8 (not ROL dining package). I booked the pre-park opening breakfasts because I didn't want to deal with rope drop. I'm sure there are lots of other people like me...maybe breakfast times are already booked with the regular ADRs.

How could there be such limited number of times within hours of a surprise release? There can't be that many people stalking the site like us. Certainly not enough to fill the package section of the theater.

What is going on?
I don't think (I really hope:scared:) they are all gone because I can get breakfast or dinner for September when I look. It just seems that it's typical Disney IT/ craziness that is causing it. Why would they release September first anyway!?!?:badpc:

I am beginning to wonder if they released them wrong. I can make a breakfast reservation for Tusker House today when none were available last week. I am looking in early July.

Well....dining for this location in general has been open for months. For example, I already have Tusker House breakfast reservations on 9/1 and 9/8 (not ROL dining package). I booked the pre-park opening breakfasts because I didn't want to deal with rope drop. I'm sure there are lots of other people like me...maybe breakfast times are already booked with the regular ADRs.
Can't be because I just checked for one of the mornings I have been trying to book and there are several times still available for the regular non ROL booking

They will need to keep some of the seating for tiffins and it looks like no packages there have been released yet. Why not release July first????

The real question is why don't they open it 180 days out -- I'm sure August isn't loaded yet, but lots of people have already booked their meals for July and August. They are not starting with a completely available restaurant. The times available will be limited.

If that's the case, then they REALLY messed up big time. That would mean they basically sold out the package before it went on sale!

Can't be because I just checked for one of the mornings I have been trying to book and there are several times still available for the regular non ROL booking

That's good news. I'll keep checking. There aren't any openings at Tusker House (not ROL package) before 9am on Sept 1 last time I checked though. Friday of a holiday weekend I guess could be more difficult?

Well, I've been checking since 6:00 am and nothing. I had an appointment and when I got home at 1:30, everyone is posting about being able to book. I got online for August 27th and nothing available.I called and the CM said sold out..... Oh well.... maybe there will be a cancellation. Good luck everyone!!

I'm wanting to book first week in Oct. because today was my ADR day, I saw when I just checked this morning that you could book Aug and Sept, booking stops at Sept 30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter