Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

I just want to thank everyone for keeping this thread updated with what was going on today. I was in a training meeting all day and was able to check in and keep informed. I was ready to text my husband if the preview tickets went on sale. You guys are the best!

Agreed 110%....THANK YOU ALL for being such nutz and keeping us up to date!!!:love1:

My prediction of how RoL ADRs will turn out:

ZpIw6WC.gif

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Just made all of my ADRs for September and after, I clicked the "Special Event Tickets" and I'm getting

"We're Working on It
Our systems are unavailable as they are currently undergoing maintenance. Rest assured, we'll be back soon, so please try again later."

Maybe they're adding it?!

Just made all of my ADRs for September and after, I clicked the "Special Event Tickets" and I'm getting

"We're Working on It
Our systems are unavailable as they are currently undergoing maintenance. Rest assured, we'll be back soon, so please try again later."

Maybe they're adding it?!
Resort booking is also unavailable. Fingers crossed something will be added!

I made all of my ADRs without a problem too. But maybe they're in the process of adding something since their "special event tickets" is down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter