Rip, Ride, Rock it!

Awsome! I am hoping it will be open begining of May !! Fingers crossed... I know here in Ontario Canada at our theme park which is mainly coasters like there is 15 of them(Canada Wonderlan) .The biggest varity in North America it is listed as for coasters and they seem to get them put up from end of season Oct. to when the park opens which I think is May so heres hopeing!

This is it a few minutes ago in front of BMG:

They were adding another piece of track when I went by to the outer part of the loop there. This photo was from directly under it in the exit area from the park to Blue Man Theater.

They have three cranes, one by twister, the huge one in the middle by the boneyard that lowered it into the front (pic above), and another smaller one (pic below) that was being set up to raise the piece showed in the pic above to the final spot in the pic below.

They are coming along nicely. When the wife and I were there for 4 days last week they were just pouring those foundations! Here a few I took while there.

DSC05744.jpg

DSC05755.jpg

DSC05768.jpg

DSC05969-1.jpg

DSC05772.jpg

They've also started construction on the CitiWalk portion of the attraction.

Credit for pictures goes to Orlando United.

hrrr6.jpg

hrrr7.jpg

hrrr8.jpg

I'm going to go over sometime this weekend and will take lots of pictures. :thumbsup2

That looks like so much fun!!!:yay: I hope they have an AP holder preview.

I hope they have an AP holder preview.
I would think Universal would know...if they don't do something special for the AP holders in terms of a preview, blood will be shed! They need to do what they did for ROTM...have an after hours preview for only passholders and no one else.

Here's one from today. I think they should leave it like this and let it ramp off into Jimmy Neutron :hyper:

100_3813.jpg

Ok mad hattered you brought out the coaster chicken in me and now I don't know if I will be able to ride it :lmao:

Here are a few I snapped today:

DSC02015.jpg

DSC02019.jpg

DSC02020.jpg

Thanks MW!! I seriously can't believe they've done all that since I was there a week ago today. We exited US through the Blue Man exit 3 or 4 times and peeked thru the fence to see the construction. They were only pouring those foundations at that time. I can't believe how quick they're getting this up!! The housing area seems it will take longer than the track itself. Personally, I can't wait to see you post pictures when they start erecting the vertical lift!:thumbsup2

I am seriously excited to ride this on our return trip in October!!!

Thanks MW!! I seriously can't believe they've done all that since I was there a week ago today. We exited US through the Blue Man exit 3 or 4 times and peeked thru the fence to see the construction. They were only pouring those foundations at that time. I can't believe how quick they're getting this up!! The housing area seems it will take longer than the track itself. Personally, I can't wait to see you post pictures when they start erecting the vertical lift!:thumbsup2

I am seriously excited to ride this on our return trip in October!!!
You're welcome...it sounds like I'm going to need to go over every weekend for a while. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter