RIP Crabbie DB

crabbie1

DIS Veteran
IM very sad to say my ex partner david committed suicide on saturday. Im absolutely devastated . We only split recently and he said in his last email he could not live without me.
Seeing those words u can imagine how I feel. He had a 4 year old daughter for christ sake.
I now have to live with this over my head.
Im sad angry and numb for what he has done.
RIP david 22/02/62-26/07/12.

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear this. I remember seeing when you'd split about your holiday and that but this is tragic.

Thoughts are with you, your family and his family

:goodvibes

:hug: I am so sorry to hear your sad news Alyson, my thoughts are with you and his friends and family

so very sorry to hear this my thoughts are with you and your family :hug:

So sorry for your loss. Please don't waste time feeling guilty. It was his decision alone. He clearly had issues and it was not your fault. Grieve for the wasted life and for his poor little girl, and your loss. But don't take on the blame for a troubled mind. Please. I will keep you in my prayers.:hug:

So very sorry to hear this, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I know its easy to say and hard to do but you must not feel guilty he alone decided to take that course of action. Just concentrate on your little girl and grieving.

So sorry for your loss. Please don't waste time feeling guilty. It was his decision alone. He clearly had issues and it was not your fault. Grieve for the wasted life and for his poor little girl, and your loss. But don't take on the blame for a troubled mind. Please. I will keep you in my prayers.:hug:

Alyson, as above says, never ever feel guilty it wasn't your fault. If he was in that state of mind an email sent or not wouldn't have made any difference.
Thinking of you Alyson xxxxxxxx

How awful Alyson, many hugs to you.

As others have said, please try not to take any blame for his actions, despite the email sent. He must have been poorly to take this course of action and there's not much you could have done about this.

My thoughts are with you all & his little girl and family at this sad time.

So sorry to read this :hug: like others have said don't waste any time feeling guilty, it was his choice and his alone. Grieve for him but don't let it become a burden. Hope I don't sound too harsh but my heart bleeds for his little girl.

:hug: :hug: I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. Please don't blame yourself or feel guilty! He clearly was not well and was troubled. Take care of yourself and that poor little girl! :grouphug:

I'm so sorry for your loss Alyson, sending you lots of love and hugs at this very sad time :grouphug:

So sorry to hear this sad news.
Out thoughts are with you all at this extremely difficult time

Sorry to hear this, but as others have said do not blame yourself or feel guilty, its not your fault. My thoughts are with you and your family:hug:

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. as others said Please don't blame yourself or feel guilty! He clearly was not well and was troubled. Take care of yourself

So sorry to hear this sad news. You & Charlotte and his little girl our in my thoughts & prayers. I agree with this post, be kind to yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter