Ringtones on my iphone?

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by WDWAurora, Nov 2, 2011.

1. WDWAurora

WDWAurora <font color=teal>I may not be Peter's Tink, but I'

When DH did the latest software update, my ringtones decided to refuse to sync. I've been marimba-ing for over a week and it's making me insane. DH ditched his iphone, so he keeps showing me how to make ringtones, but apparently the way he's showing me doesn't work anymore. Can anybody tell me the current way to make ringtones? Idiot-proof please? Everything I find online seems to be from a year or so ago, which is before the changes apparently. Save me from marimba torture!!

2. KristEn87

KristEn87 <font color=royalblue>I WILL be twirling around in

I lost my ringtone when I updated too. What I did was uncheck my ringtone from iTunes hit sync and then checked it again and hit sync again and it was back on my Phone. Hope that might work for you too.

3. WDWAurora

That didn't work for me for some reason. Then, DH thought it would be a great idea to delete the ones I had and start over. Luckily, he took pity on me and came over and put one on. I'm going to try to make a couple more and see if they work.

4. WDWAurora

AND only that one he did will sync. Argh. He doesn't know what he did differently, either.