Ringbearers

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by rogermerkle, Feb 8, 2009.

1. rogermerkle

rogermerkle Earning My Ears

We are having a Wishes wedding and my soon to be nephews are our ring bearers, they will be almost 6 & 4 years old. We are keeing things pretty casual, they will just be wearing white polos or button down shirts with khaki pants, I did not get them a boutoniere or anything. I have my mom's ring pillow for one of them to carry fake rings on. But I am at a loss as to what to have the other one carry or do while they are walking down the aisle. Any suggestions? I thought about the Mickey bouquet but I don't know if that's quite right for a little boy. Then I thought about just having them both wear flower leis and not worry about it. Help please!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. receptionist

receptionist Mouseketeer

Maybe if you are having a train on your gown he can help carry it down the aisle instead of it dragging on the floor.

4. OceanGdss

OceanGdss Mrs. Deej696 on 12/18/08

our ringbearer didnt carry anything. it was the night before the wedding and i thought 'omg!! i never got a pillow!!' no worries though....he did a great job empty handed!!!

[​IMG]

5. polynesianbride

polynesianbride DIS Veteran

Why not have 2 pillows and have them each carry 1 ring?:thumbsup2

6. scottish/canadian

scottish/canadian Mouseketeer

That's what I was going to suggest. We had two ringbearers and they each carried a stuffed dog...one was mine that I have had since I was little and the other was my sisters. I had also thought about maybe a bubble gun.

Here's a pic...I kind of think they looked like my own personal secret service!

[​IMG]

7. GlobalDiva

GlobalDiva Dreaming of Fairytales

We had 3 ringbearers and they each carried a little Mickey :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. rogermerkle

rogermerkle Earning My Ears

I like the idea of carrying a little stuffed character...That might be the answer! Thanks very much...

9. scottish/canadian

scottish/canadian Mouseketeer

Good to know that I'm not the only crazy one!!

10. OceanGdss

OceanGdss Mrs. Deej696 on 12/18/08

thought i would add....after we realized we forgot to buy a pillow I asked our ringbearer if he would want to carry the build-a-bear I had given him as a gift for being our RB instead. (it was dressed in a matching tux) He said NO! lol...he refused to carry the bear...so he ended up just walking empty handed.