Rides - 1 parent, two kids under 11

CocoCoops

Escapist Extraordinaire
What rides (both California Adventure and Fantasyland) are 2-person only and of those rides are there any ideas on how we can manage not having one kid going solo. I'm talking 2-seater ONLY rides (as opposed to 2 rows of 2 seats where I can easily have the 2 kids ride in the front and I ride in the back row).

:confused3

Your title says 2 kids under 11, could I ask their exact ages? Ages 7 and up can ride alone, so if they are both at least 7, they can ride together and you can sit alone.

When I'm alone in the parks with the girls (ages 6 and 8), the 8 yr old has to ride alone on TSMM, Dumbo, Astro Orbitor, Buzz Lightyear, Gadget's Go Coaster and Space Mountain.

Even on the two seater only's you can be in the car directly in front or behind the older kid. With Dumbo you can still see you child and TSMM even though you can't see him/her you'll be in the same car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!