Ridemax tentatively removing BTMRR FP from disconnected status

BTMRR most definitely Connected 1/15.

BC

That is a shame, we where there from Dec 19 to the 28, and really enjoyed being able to get the fp for it, while waiting for our other's to come due so we could get more lol.

It was fun while it lasted.

It was fun while it lasted.

Darn! Would have been nice to take advantage of this. In a way, it's even more frustrating that RR is now connected since it's been disconnected for so many years. It's amazing how much it changes your plans. With RR now connected it's no longer even on my schedule, certainly not a priority. We may skip it altogether, which is unfortunate.

This is getting out of hand. There are two threads on the "connected or disconnected" FastPass topic, and people are not specifying whether they are talking about Big Thunder Mountain Railroad or Roger Rabbit. :scared1:

Darn! Would have been nice to take advantage of this. In a way, it's even more frustrating that RR is now connected since it's been disconnected for so many years. It's amazing how much it changes your plans. With RR now connected it's no longer even on my schedule, certainly not a priority. We may skip it altogether, which is unfortunate.

I agree on not making RR a must do ride, at least when the parks are busy :lmao:

If the parks are slow and there is not much of a line, ya I will take a spin again, but it does change how I work it in now.

The one I am not happy about is BTMRR I really, really like that ride, and really really liked the ability to get fastpasses for it so quickly after getting other ones. :rotfl2:

This is getting out of hand. There are two threads on the "connected or disconnected" FastPass topic, and people are not specifying whether they are talking about Big Thunder Mountain Railroad or Roger Rabbit. :scared1:

I believe that they are BOTH now connected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter