• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ride Pass

SUZENW

Earning My Ears
What is the difference between the express pass you get at the parks and the one inside the Kodak boxes?? Isn't the some kind of coupom book with the camera one??:cool1:

I believe there are one or two coupons included in the booklet with the express passes. The express you get at the parks has no such perk (D'oh).

Is Kodak still having this offer? If so, where is the best place to find these Kodak cameras and how does the Express Pass from Kodak work? Do you get to go thorugh the Express line once for each ride in both US and IOA?

any help/advice would be appreciated. My in-laws have free tickets through a timeshare presentation and the only day they have free during their trip is Christmas day!!! I told them they need something or they will be standing in line all day :)

thanks, Marley

I GOT MINE AT WALMART. THEIR IN SPECIAL MARKED BOXS OF THE WATER SPORT CAMERAS. BOADING PASSES. 2/28/04. BUT IT SAYS YOU MUST HAVE A FULL PRICED ADMISSION TICKET. IM NOT SURE IF THE 5 DAYS FOR 2 PASS WILL WORK.

WWW.UNIVACATIONS.COM/KODAK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter