Ride all the boats, meet all the characters - a first-timer's Jan '15 TR 7/28 updates and conclusion

We're going be in MK on the 19th, also :thumbsup2 Are you there all day? We are most likely doing breakfast at the Wave and then heading over mid-morning until probably 4-ish. Breakfast isn't a done deal yet, though.
Our other days that overlap are:
17th HS/DS
18th MK
20th MK but unfortunately only until about 11, until we head home :( I did grab an 8am BOG breakfast which DH isn't excited about lol, but I want to get as much park time in as I can. We went 3x in 2015 but I think this may be our only 2016 trip, unfortunately.

Maybe we can arrange through pm at some point before we go to meet up somewhere quick? It's always nice to put a (real) face to a Dis name :goodvibes

Hey! the 19th we are in MK all day (in theory - we are brining our toddler this time so don't know if he'll be happy to take stroller naps or not) we have a lunch BOG and an early CRT dinner - would love to meet a DISer :) - that's the day we have overlap with friends from home too! Our group will be a bit bigger with my mom and younger son coming and we'll be pushing around a bright blue jogging stroller.

Hey! the 19th we are in MK all day (in theory - we are brining our toddler this time so don't know if he'll be happy to take stroller naps or not) we have a lunch BOG and an early CRT dinner - would love to meet a DISer :) - that's the day we have overlap with friends from home too! Our group will be a bit bigger with my mom and younger son coming and we'll be pushing around a bright blue jogging stroller.
I know you're leaving today, I hope you get this! I'll be on the lookout for you and your bright blue jogging stroller in MK on the 19th :thumbsup2 Safe travels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter